Shark Safari with Aquaventure Tickets
Dive into the unique shark safari adventure at the Aquaventure Waterpark and explore a striking marine world. It is not every day that you get to be up close and personal with a wide variety of fishes including the mighty sharks sitting on top of the aquatic food-chain. The Shark Lagoon at the Aquaventure Park is dedicated to letting you walk and swim beside fascinating creatures of the aquatic universe.
- Safely explore the Shark Lagoon.
- An educational briefing will be provided by an expert marine animal specialist.
- You can experience the world underwater without being a professional scuba diver.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you enjoy the thrilling rides in Aquaventure Waterpark.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Shark Safari at the Aquaventure Park is one of the safest places to swim with sharks anywhere in the world. With the comfortable special helmets that you will be provided, you are free to explore your shark-filled tank. Other fishes you'll be sharing your swim with includes the infamous rays.
For the most part, you will be walking on the floor with all your underwater equipment. Watching the fish glide past you as you move around and witness a world that is radically different is an unforgettable part of this trip. Besides the park itself, Atlantis, The Palm, is a luxurious and exhilarating place. While you are not walking with sharks, you can enjoy the picturesque Dubai skyline from the Palm Jumeirah.
Few experiences in the world can match the sheer beauty and grandeur of the Atlantis Hotel and the adventures it offers in the Aquaventure Park.
At the dive tank, an expert instructor will give you a full orientation program on swimming with the marine animals. This will be followed by a short but comprehensive training session that prepares you for your underwater adventure.
Fit on your special helmet and plunge into the depths of the world of sharks. You will have no problems breathing and moving around in your underwater environment. The trip itself is quite safe and controlled, posing no threat whatsoever to any of the human participants.
Finally, you can cap your Dubai adventures with the best water park in the Middle East and Europe, Aquaventure. Over 17 hectares in size, your activities are the park are sure to be full of excitement and adrenaline. You can journey through the entire water park as you explore its interconnecting waterways. The Tower of Neptune on the Rapids and the tidal surges of the incredible Torrent River is sure to make this one of the best experiences of your life.
Educational, fun, thrilling, and utterly amazing at the same time, this is an adventure you wouldn’t want to miss at any cost.
- Admission ticket to Shark Lagoon
- Admission ticket for Aquaventure
- Briefing and education on safety
Monday to Sunday from 1 PM to 4:30 PM every 30 minutes
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Monday to Sunday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM (until sunset)
- Monday to Sunday from 10 AM to 6:00 PM (during the holy month of Ramadan)
You will receive your Shark Dive tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
- You get a full day, skip the line access to the Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- Children below the age of 8 not allowed.
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear at all times
- Inappropriate swimwear such as thongs, plain underwear, clothes with rivets, street clothes, buckles, exposed metal and long, loose-fitting clothes aren't allowed