Burj Khalifa At the Top + Dolphin & Seal Show + Dubai Aquarium Combo
This combo allows you to experience three popular attractions in Dubai - At the Top Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium and a Dolphin and Seal Show at the Dubai Dolphinarium. From gazing at Dubai from the 124th-floor observatory of the Burj Khalifa to getting amazed at the antics of the adorable dolphins at the dolphinarium and gazing at tiger sharks at the aquarium, this unique combo allows you to experience Dubai in a unique way.
- Immortalize your experience atop the tallest building in the world by picking up a token from one of the many gift shops on the Burj Khalifa.
- With a 360-degree view of the city of Dubai, don’t forget to take your perfect selfie with the city of gold in the backdrop
- Walk through the Rainforest, the Rocky Shores and the Living Ocean environments, all in one stretch
- Watch out for the High-tech Lunar Cyclic Lighting System of the Dubai Aquarium as it changes the light inside the grand structure according to the time of the day
- Try and count as many of the 140 species of aquatic animals in the Dubai Aquarium
- Have a laugh as the Dolphins and Seals perform cute tricks and acrobatics while playing fun games for you
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. You can also experience other biomes such as the Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo. You’ll come across dangerous piranhas, the giant catfish, playful otters, a Humbolt penguin colony and more.
Dolphin and Seal Show
The dolphin and seal show is a unique experience where you will see these amazing animals display their immense talents. From juggling and playing with a ball to diving on command, the dolphin and seal show is sure to win your hearts. Seating for the show is on a first-come-first-served basis. Try arriving at least 15 minutes before the show to get the best seats for the show.
- Dubai Dolphinarium Dolphin & Seal Show tickets
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets with behind the scenes tour, Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Observatory access
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes. Please select the time on the next page.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket while a reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the whole day and you can go anytime you like within the operating hours. Last admission is at 11:30 PM.
Keep in Mind
- The average time to experience the Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo located on Level 2 is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- The ticket is valid only for a single entry.
Dubai Dolphinarium - Dolphin and Seal Show
- The Dolphin and Seal Show at the Dubai Dolphinarium will take place at 11:00 AM.
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is situated within Creek Park - Gate 1. If you're traveling by metro, then take the Green Line and get down at Dubai Healthcare City. If you're taking the bus, then take the C7 bus line and get down at the Creek Park Gate.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
10 customer reviews
Aquarium is not so special. Dolphin show and Burj Khalifa at the top were special
Dolphin show and Aquarium are two must do things in Dubai if you are visiting with kids. My children had a great learning experience and enjoyed a lot. Booking experience on this site was good. Didnt face any issues with tickets or redemption process.
My 5 year old twins had a blast at the Dolphinarium and the Aquarium. We made a field trip out of it.
Your voucher will be emailed to you. No need to print.
Burj Khalifa - Display the Burj Khalifa voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Dubai Aquarium - You can visit the aquarium anytime through the day. Head to Aquarium ticket counter inside Dubai Mall and display your tickets to gain seamless access.
Dolphin and Seal Show - No need to print the Dolphin and Seal show voucher. You can show the mobile ticket at the entrance of the dolphinarium.
Dubai Dolphinarium for Dolphin & Seal Show, Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium., Dubai
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa At the Top + Dolphin & Seal Show + Dubai Aquarium Combo