Valley of Fire Nature Tour
- Enjoy a picturesque visit to the vast Valley of Fire State Park
- Keep an eye out for the native Bighorn Sheep, exquisite rock formations and stunning slot canyons
- Nature lovers will be awe-struck as they’re treated to some visual delights of the desert park
- Choose between an ATV, UTV or Dune Buggy Tour to take you on the winding roads of the park for 3 hours of rich sightseeing
- Click a plethora of memorable photographs and go hiking as and when your heart desires
The oldest desert park in the state of Nevada offers you a relaxed, picturesque evening. The Valley of Fire State Park is filled with unique rock formations, small slot canyons and smooth, winding roads that take you through the park. It’s a hiker’s dream come true. Catch the native Bighorn Sheep in its natural habitat in this thrilling 3-hour excursion into the desert filled with scenic masterpieces of nature. Choose between the ATV Tour, UTV Tour or the Dune Buggy Tour and click photographs to your heart’s content!
- Tour admission
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Worked just like you said and got great seats.
6925 SPEEDWAY BLVD, STE. C106 , LAS VEGAS NV 89115, LAS VEGAS
Please allow 8 hours from resort pick-up to resort drop-off.
Pick Up time is 7 am.