San Francisco City Bus Tour
- Soak in the structural magnificence of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Catch some exotic flora and fauna at the Golden Gate Park
- Get an awe-inspiring aerial view of San Francisco from the Twin Peaks
- Admire the Victorian style homes and hilly landscape of this great city
- Explore San Francisco’s iconic Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio National Park and North Beach
- Upgrade your tour to include a trip to Alcatraz & make your way to the chilly Alcatraz island which has been a legendary part of San Francisco and Hollywood’s folklore
- You can even upgrade your tour to include the exciting ‘Bay Cruise’ or the ‘Aquarium of the Bay’
Explore the incredible sights of the Bay Area as you drive past its hilly landscapes and past the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Reach the dizzying heights of Twin Peaks, at 1000 ft above sea level, and catch an unbeatable 360 degree view of San Francisco! Discover the flora and fauna of the Golden Gate Park and get insights into the historical tales of the city’s early settlements. A tour that’ll let you absorb the flavor of San Francisco in one day!
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco
Please note the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Other experiences similar to San Francisco City Bus Tour