Monterey Overnight Excursion
- Enjoy scenic drives across the Pacific Coast Highway 1 and the 17-Mile Drive
- Visit the famous Cannery Row and the Monterey Aquarium
- Spend a night at the beautiful Abrego Hotel
Enjoy your stay at the modern, Spanish-style Abrego Hotel in Downtown Monterey just minutes from Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. Explore Cannery Row, a street filled with sardine canneries immortalized by John Steinbeck’s “Cannery Row”. Make your way to the thriving Downtown and Old Monterey on your own or with a partner. Visit the world-famous Monterey Aquarium! Make the best use of your camera as you travel through the prominent 17-Mile Drive and the Pebble Beach Golf Course.
- Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- 17-Mile Drive
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off at San Francisco Hotel
- One night stay at the Abrego Hotel in Monterey
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco
Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Other experiences similar to Monterey Overnight Excursion