ATV & Ground Shooting Adventure
- Capture the magnificence of the Hoover Dam
- Guided ATV Tour through the natural trails of Lake Mead National Park
- A refreshing swim in the Colorado River
- Learn the history of the Colorado River, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead National Park
- Go fully automatic with an assortment of world class weapons
This unique activity includes a scenic motorized ATV tour and firing a wide range of fully automatic weapons. Ride through the trials of Lake Mead National Park and take a cool dip in the Colorado River to beat the heat. All you history buffs can browse through interesting bits of history about the Colorado River, Lake Mead National Park and mines of Eldorado Canyon. Don't forget to bring your cameras as you have a stupendous photo opportunity to capture the Hoover Dam in it's full glory.
- Bronze : One Sub Gun + Machine gun (25 rounds)
- One 9mm Glock (5 rounds)
- Silver Package: + One Belt Fed MG (25 rounds)
- Gold Package: Silver + Barrett 50 cal (3 rounds)
- Platinum Package: Gold + M2 Deuce 50 cal (15 rounds)
- Ultimate Platinum Package: 8 Machine Guns of your choice+Barrett 50 cal (5 rounds) + M2 Deuce 50 cal (25 rounds)
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
The minimum age required to shoot is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. Ages 12 - 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
The age restriction to drive the ATV is 16 years old. Children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger on the 6 seater UTV.
A complimentary round-trip shuttle service is available from any hotel in Las Vegas
Your personal tour guide will gladly provide assistance for photo opportunities, even when you’re at the shooting range
The ATV adventure takes place through Lake Mead National Park for 2-3 hours
Pregnant women are not allowed in this experience
You will receive a free monster truck ride with this combo
If you’d like to avail add-ons like a private shuttle and/or Exploding Targets, give us a call or drop us a text
Alcoholic Beverages are optional and may be purchased after shooting at the onsite restaurant and bar
(Arizona Last Stop)