Ground Shooting & Grand Canyon Heli Adventure Combo
- Complementary round trip (shuttle) transportation from any Las Vegas hotel
- A stunning aerial view of the Grand Canyon that will leave you dazed and humbled
- Take your pick of full automatic weapons to mow down targets at your pleasure
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Colorado River.
- Munch on some yummy world famous burger, fries, and soda
Here is the chance to fly VIP style! Take a breathtaking helicopter ride across the Grand Canyon as you bask in one of the world's natural wonders. View the cathedral struts and pillars with natural radiant colors. Enjoy the majestic aura of the Grand Canyon as your pilot hovers above the canyon giving you a complete panoramic view of this geological wonder. End your day with a bang at the outdoor shooting range in the Mojave desert. Fire a wide range of fully automatic weapons and specialty .50 Cal weapons. An epic day to tell your friends about.
- Bronze : One Sub Gun + Machine gun (25 rounds)
- One 9mm Glock (5 rounds)
- Silver Package: + One Belt Fed MG (25 rounds)
- Gold Package: Silver + Barrett 50 cal (3 rounds)
- Platinum Package: Gold + M2 Deuce 50 cal (15 rounds)
- Ultimate Platinum Package: 8 Machine Guns of your choice+Barrett 50 cal (5 rounds) + M2 Deuce 50 cal (25 rounds)
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
The minimum age required to attend this activity is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. Ages 12 - 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs./ 112 kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price
Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. However, passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in
Scheduled Pickups are available from any Las Vegas Hotel and drop-off locations can be anywhere within Las Vegas
For each shooting package, only 1 non-shooter package is allowed
Your personal tour guide will gladly provide assistance for photo opportunities, even when you’re at the shooting range
Pregnant women are not allowed to shoot but ARE allowed to go on tour as a non-shooter
If you’d like to avail add-ons like a private shuttle and/or Exploding Targets, give us a call or drop us a text