Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and capture views of the Bay Area and the Alcatraz island
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Treat your taste buds to delicious wine at three wineries
- Grab lunch at Sonoma Square Plaza
It's a day to look forward to for all you wine connoisseurs out there! Travel on a luxury coach from San Francisco to Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries to taste some exotic wines. Drive through a scenic Napa Wine Country via the Golden Gate Bridge and travel north to sample delicious wine! Eat and shop to your heart’s content at Yountville. Learn about the history of winemaking and watch live demonstrations of the same. Explore landmarks like the historic Sonoma Square, Nicholson Ranch Winery, Madonna Estate, Mt. St. John and the Sutter Home. It’s a wine fiesta to cherish!
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Free wifi onboard the luxury coach
- Gratuities (optional)
You have to do this tour, the experience was different at each winery which is what makes it even more worth your time
As an out and out wine drinker this trip just made my whole vacation incredible. Inspite of it being for an entire day i could have stayed for more
The tour guide was an expert and he made the experience even better. But the wifi on board was bad as it kept disconnecting
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, San Francisco
Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location
Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.