Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and capture views of the Bay Area and the Alcatraz island
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Treat your taste buds to delicious wine at three wineries
- Grab lunch at Yountville and explore multiple historic landmarks
It's a day to look forward to for all you wine connoisseurs out there! Travel on a luxury coach from San Francisco to Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries to taste some exotic wines. Drive through a scenic Napa Wine Country via the Golden Gate Bridge and travel north to sample delicious wine! Eat and shop to your heart’s content at Yountville. Learn about the history of winemaking and watch live demonstrations of the same. Explore landmarks like the historic Sonoma Square, Nicholson Ranch Winery, Madonna Estate, Mt. St. John and the Sutter Home. It’s a wine fiesta to cherish!
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Free wifi onboard the luxury coach
- Gratuities (optional)
Great service with the hotel pickups + more importantly plenty of wine :-)
Bus driver was so kind. He had a very good knowledge of the wineries and local information.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, San Francisco
Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengersbooked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
Other experiences similar to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour