Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour
- Exploring the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Experience the excitement of driving through the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Get insights and trivia about redwood trees and architecture from your expert guide
- Feel free to extend your stay at Sausalito and return by ferry to San Francisco at your leisure. Ferry cost not included
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Make your way to the Muir Woods National Monument and capture the colossal Giant Redwoods towering over Redwood Creek in a 1¼-hour stop.
Visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shop, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants. Explore the beauty of nature and coastal towns in this one of a kind tour!
Please Note: Due to California's recent winter storms, certain roads to the Muir Woods National Monument were damaged. Therefore you will be taken in a shuttle service to get to Sausalito and then minivans up to Muir Woods.
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (For bookings made at least 24 hours in advance)
- Free wireless onboard tour vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
The guide on our trip, whose name was Igor, was the best one ever. A very nice man with an amazing taste of humor!
Price and ease was great.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, San Francisco
Please note that pick up is provided ONLY for tours booked at least 24 hours in advance. If you don't book it 24 hours in advance then you will have to report to the departure point mentioned.
Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Other experiences similar to Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour