Day Trip To Boston
- Road trip to Boston
- Cover famous sights along with the tour
- Admission prices for attractions included.
- Air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-fi
From downtown New York travel through Connecticut and into Massachusetts. Once you arrive at the state’s capitol, you start out on a lovely walk through Freedom Trail. You can enjoy learning about the American Revolution as you follow the footsteps trudged by our forefathers during the freedom movement. Next up visit the Boston Harbor, which is the famous site of the Boston Tea Party. Finally, close the tour after visiting the Quincy Market which offers a blurred vision as the past and present seem to blend here.
Key attraction of your trip include -
- The 2.5 miles long Freedom Trail spotted with numerous historically significant sites along the way
- Renowned site where the Battle of Bunker Hill was fought
- Travel along the Charles river; home to the several universities like MIT and Harvard
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.