Bateaux Dinner Cruise with Free Drink
- Choose to sit inside the glass-covered deck, on the open roof terrace or linger on the outdoor deck to absorb the stellar views of Dubai’s stunning skyline
- Savor a delectable 4-course dinner with an extensive choice of dishes and beverages to satiate your appetite
- Glide past iconic landmarks like the Grand Mosque, Old Boat Port, and Old Souk
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- No booking or credit card fees
- Price inclusive of all taxes
Look out for
- Grand Mosque
- Old Boat Port
- Old Souk
Why choose this?
Guaranteed window seat and a free glass of wine
What to expect?
Explore the waterways of Dubai Creek like never before in the comfort of this glass-enclosed, air-conditioned luxury vessel while enjoying the freshly prepared gourmet cuisine.
Relax and enjoy the panoramic views of Dubai and its shimmering skyline under the stars. A treat for your taste buds as you're served a four-course à la carte including an extensive selection of fine beverages and contemporary live entertainment.
- International 4-course à la carte dinner
- Guaranteed Window Table
- Unlimited house wine and beer (optional)
- Unlimited tea/coffee, water & soft drinks
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (optional)
I am a big fan of cruising. Whenever there is an opportunity I always go for it. When we were in Dubai I booked Bateaux Dinner Cruise. It was quite nice but we've been on better ones.
Panoramic view of Dubai skyline was delightful. The twinkling city lights from the glass boat were so fascinating. So glad I booked this cruise for myself!
I was on an official visit to Dubai with my client. I wanted to take him out for a nice evening. I booked this cruise on Headout to make sure that there is no waiting. It was great. We bonded well over the dinner while appreciating the experience. Mixing pleasure with work is not bad always!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You can show your mobile voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Bateaux Dubai , Bur Dubai, Al Seef Street, Dubai
- Children below 5 years of age are not permitted
- Earliest Boarding 19:45, guests may be declined boarding after 20:15.
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
April 1 onwards Bateaux Dubai’s regular dinner cruise timings move 30 minutes earlier: * Board at leisure anytime between 07.15 pm and 07.45 pm * Depart at 08:00 pm to cruise from 08:00 pm to 10.30 pm * Disembark at leisure between 10.30 pm and 11:00 pm