Khasab Musandam Dhow Tour from Dubai with Lunch & Transfers
Take a tour of Musandam, leaving Dubai behind and discover the fascinating world of this picturesque peninsula in the Persian Gulf. Cruise past towering fjords, explore ancient Portuguese forts, swim in the waters of Musandam and catch dolphins breaching the water on this magnificent tour of a hidden part of the Arabian Peninsula. The tour is as enchanting as it can get.
Khasab and Musandam Dhow Tour Highlights
- Embark on a day of adventure, leaving Dubai behind in the morning.
- Get picked up from your residence and go on a 2-hour drive past the scenic Hajar Mountains, through Ras Al-Khaimah to Khasab, the capital of Musandam Peninsula.
- Discover the highlights of Musandam - the Portuguese forts and the stunning natural fjords.
- Board a traditional Omani dhow, go for a 6-hour cruise and sail past the longest fjord of the region, Khor Al Shim.
- Stopover at the Telegraph Island and go for a swim or snorkel in the blue waters of Musandam.
- Continue towards Seebi Island and catch dolphins breaching the water surface.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch aboard your dhow and sail back to the port before being dropped back in Dubai.
Why You Should Go For A Musandam Cruise and Khasab Tour
Situated in an exclave of Oman, between the UAE and the Persian Gulf, is the Musandam region. Primarily a peninsula that juts into the gateway between the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf, the Musandam region is rich in natural wonder - geological formations, land and sea life, old fishing villages, stone houses and Portuguese forts.
A drastic change from the scenery of Dubai, this tour of Khasab, the capital of Musandam, and cruise in the surrounding waters offer a unique getaway from the urban jungle of Dubai. You will be part of a peaceful and scenic environment, surrounded by the rugged mountains of Musandam standing in the sea. You will also be able to put on your swimming gear, dive into the waters and swim with the fishes in the surrounding seas. The tour is also inclusive of a sumptuous buffet lunch that is served on board the dhow.
What to Expect on Musandam Cruise and Khasab Tour
The experience begins at your residence where you will be picked up in a luxury bus and embark on your journey towards Musandam. On the way, you will drive past the Hajar mountain ranges on one side and the Persian Gulf on the other. There will be multiple stops for taking photographs as well. This journey is refreshing and scenic in its own right.
After this 2-hour journey, you will reach the Musandam Khasab harbour and board a traditional Omani dhow for your cruise. The cruise will take you past one of the largest fjords, or rock canyons, of the region - Khor Al Shim - and stop at the Telegraph Island. Here, you can don your swimming gear and go for a snorkelling session in the sea. There will be refreshments throughout the cruise.
The dhow cruise continues towards Seebi Island as you sail past fishing hamlets to the most awaited experience of the cruise - a chance to see dolphins swimming with their schools and diving in and out of the sea. Following this marvellous experience, you will be able to enjoy a delicious continental lunch buffet on your dhow. After the 6-hour cruise, you will return to the port with unforgettable memories of the place. Finally, you will be transferred back to Dubai to your residence.
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
The total duration of the experience is 5 hours. You will be picked up from your residence in Dubai at 6:00 am and head for the tour.
The experience begins and ends at your place of stay. It takes 2 hours to reach Khasab from Dubai.
What to Wear:
Please be dressed light and casual, keeping the weather in mind.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
About the Ticket
Choose the date you would like to take the Musandam cruise and simply purchase the ticket. You will be emailed the voucher which you can show your driver and begin your Musandam and Khasab tour.
Length of the cruise:
The total experience lasts for 5 hours, at a comfortable pace.
- Transfers from Dubai to Musandam and back
- Full day dhow cruise of Musandam on a traditional dhow
- Fishing and swimming safety equipment
- Snorkelling equipment
- Lavish international lunch buffet
- Oman visa and border formalities
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- Complete your purchase and receive an email with the mobile voucher for your dinner cruise.
- On the day of your experience, present your voucher to the tour operator who will come to pick you up.
- Proceed to the dhow and enjoy your dining experience.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Khasab Musandam Dhow Tour from Dubai with Lunch & Transfers