Al Ain City Tour from Dubai
Explore the Garden City and the traditional seat of the Sheikhs on this guided tour of Al Ain. Walk through the bazaars and markets as well as learn the history of this great city in its museums.
- Learn about the historical significance of the city as you visit it's prominent museums.
- Experience traditional Emirati buying customs at the bazaars and livestock markets of the Garden city.
- Visit Jebel Hafeet, the mountain that divides two countries, and look our over all of Al Ain.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at one of the finest places to eat in the city before returning to Dubai
Enroute from your hotel, you will catch a glimpse of the Meydan Hotel and race track for the world’s richest horse race. You will also get the chance to see the Outlet Mall and the desert campus of the popular Sky Dive Dubai. After passing the red sands and the Omani border, you will arrive at Al Ain and make a visit to the Al Ain Palace Museum and, shortly thereafter, the Al Ain Oasis. You will be able to take in the significant history of the city, which is what has earned it the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the proof the oasis city provides of the transition of the culture in the region from a hunting and gathering people to settling in one, sedentary location.
You will then head to the Camel Market and watch merchants heatedly barter and trade with customers and peers, a custom dating back to the 18th century in this city. You will then stop at the Al Bawadi Mall for lunch. Truly immerse yourself in Emrati culture as you see the rich heritage of the Al Nahyan Family which is the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Head to Jebel Hafeet, a mountain that straddles the border between Oman and the UAE from where you can see the best views of the city and at the base of which are hot springs, said to have mystical healing powers. You will finally head to the Al Ain Zoo for a quick photo op, before heading back to Dubai.
- Al Ain Palace Museum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Jebel Hafeet
- Livestock Market
- Camel Race Track
- Hot Springs
- Al Ain Zoo
- Al Bawadi Mall
- Pick up from hotel and Drop off to Emirates Mall or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Guided Tour.
- Entrance tickets to attractions.
- Lunch at a Al Bawadi Mall.
- Entry ticket to the Al Ain Zoo.
- Food and beverages apart from lunch.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available on all days of the week except Friday.
This tour lasts approximately 10 hours.
Your Tour will begin and end at your hotel. Please mention your preferred location of pick-up and drop-off during the time of booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance to get a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Al Ain City Tour from Dubai voucher shortly. Please display it on your mobile phone at the time of pick up, with valid photo ID.
These vouchers are valid only for the date and time of booking.
- You will be visiting all the sites mentioned.
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain closed to visitors.