Al Ain City Tour from Dubai
Explore the Garden City and the traditional seat of the Sheikhs on this guided tour of Al Ain. Walk through the bazaars and markets as well as learn the history of this great city in its museums.
- Learn about the historical significance of the city as you visit it's prominent museums.
- Experience traditional Emirati buying customs at the bazaars and livestock markets of the Garden city.
- Visit Jebel Hafeet, the mountain that divides two countries, and look our over all of Al Ain.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at one of the finest places to eat in the city before returning to Dubai
- Al Ain National Museum
- Sheik Zayed Palace Museum
- Jebel Hafeet
- Livestock Market
- Camel Race Track
- Al Ain National Heritage & Museum
- Hot Springs
After a short 90 minute drive from your hotel, your tour will begin at the Al Ain National Museum and, shortly thereafter, the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, where you will be able to take in the significant history of the city, which is what has earned it the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the proof the oasis city provides of the transition of the culture in the region from a hunting and gathering people to settling in one, sedentary location.
Truly immerse yourself in Emrati culture as you visit the camel race tracks, bazaars and the camel and livestock markets, watch merchants heatedly barter and trade with customers and peers, a custom dating back to the 18th century in this city. Head to Jebel Hafeet, a mountain that straddles the border between Oman and the UAE from where you can see the best views of the city and at the base of which are hot springs, said to have mystical healing powers. Sample the local cuisine at a buffet lunch in a comfortable and luxurious hotel in Al Ain before you return to Dubai.
- Pick up from hotel and Drop off to Emirates Mall or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Guided Tour.
- Entrance tickets to attractions.
- Lunch at a luxurious hotel in Al Ain.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays and begins at 9:00 AM.
This tour lasts approximately 9 hours.
Your Tour will begin at your hotel and end at the Emirates mall or Dubai Internet City Metro.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance to get a full refund.
Great website for budgeted travelling. Surely coming back again
Got hold of 5 tickets at the last minute while our stay in Dubai. Best service at the cheapest price.
I would recommend visting the Jebel Hafeet without fail. it gives the most spectacular view of the entire city.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print! Please display the same at the time of pick up.
Tour Starts At Your Hotel, Dubai
You will be visiting all the sites mentioned.