Al Ain City Tour from Dubai
DURATION: 5-6 hours approx.
LOOK OUT FOR
- Hajar mountains
- Camel Market
- Palace of H.H. Sheikh Zayed
- Al Jahili Fort
- Al Ain Museum
WHY YOU SHOUDLN'T MISS THIS
- It is commonly known as the Garden City due to its surrounding gardens and greenery
- Pass through the red sands & the Omani Border to arrive at the Al Ain Palace Museum & Al Ain Oasis
- You can look the rich heritage of the Al Nahyan Family which is the ruling family of Abu Dhabi
Al Ain, a part of the UAE’s largest emirate, Abu Dhabi. Al Ain was a green oasis on the caravan route from Oman to the UAE. Al Ain’s rich tradition can be revisited through visits to the Al Ain Fort which is now known as the arts centre, the Al Ain National Museum and a trip to the ancient tombs at the 'Hili Fort'. Get on a trip through history as you explore this iconic city.
- Guided Tour
- Food & beverages
- Entrance tickets to attractions
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Al Ain City Tour from Dubai