Yas Waterworld One Day Pass
Yas Waterworld One Day Pass Features
- The pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Enjoy unlimited all day access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- With something for everyone, Yas Waterworld offers you the chance to experience over 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides
- AED 5 Merchandise Voucher from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Hotel Transfers (optional)
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
Prepare yourself a thrilling, adrenaline-filled, face-meltingly fun day as we reveal some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
Falcon’s Falaj: This 6-person water coaster will take you plunging through twists, turns, drops and rapids, and leave you exhilarated for sure!
Marah Fortress: A water playground that is the ultimate dream for any child! With slides, water shooters and water cannons, water geysers, and other interactive features, this area has everything to keep your child happily entertained.
Bandit Bomber: This ride holds the record for being the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster with 550 meters! Equipped with water and laser effects, this ride also allows you to splash the people walking below you!
Slither’s Slides: This is a set of water-tube rides that have various courses in it. The Serpent Spin drops you through a water curtain and spins you around in a bowl lit by tiny LED lights before your exhilarating splash into the pool below. Hold on tight as you zip through the Slither Surprise, a bumpy obstacle ride filled with oscillations, twists and turns! The other courses are Sand Viper Strike, Snake’s Tail, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Sand Viper Strike!
Shop & Dine
Souvenirs: At the Sultan & Sons store, pick up something to wear on the rides or to take something back home! The Qaryat Al Jewana Souk comprises of everything from changing rooms, lockers, prayer rooms, sweet shops, and more!
Dining: There are plenty of dining options at the Yas Waterworld. One of the most exciting ones is Dana’s Diner, where the menu is Grills and Snacks- burgers, BBQs, sandwiches- everything to satiate you after a day at a waterpark! At Chubby’s Kitchen, find everything from Indian food to Italian pizzas. Enjoy this sit-down meal with amazing views of the park.
Park Opening and Closing Hours
- November to March: 10am - 6pm
- April to May: 10am - 7pm
- June to August: 10am - 8pm
- September to October: 10am - 7pm
- Dawwama at Yas Waterworld is closed until further notice
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas
- If you choose a hotel transfer, the tour will begin and end at your hotel- Valid only for hotels in Dubai
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3 years of age are admitted free of charge.
- On 28th June 2018 no male guests or boys above 8 years will be allowed entry in Yas Waterworld.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
I wasn't sure if Yas Waterworld was a good idea since i was travelling with children but there's something for everything. Our favourite ride was Dawwama. So much fun.
Had to go with the Bronze pass because the Silver or Gold was unavailable. Quite flexible! I loved it!
This pass is truly a life saviour! The "optional" hotel transfers came to us like God sent.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- Please note this summer season starting on July 15 until August 26, 2018 every Sunday will be Ladies Day in Yas Waterworld aside from the usual Ladies Night every Thursday. Male guests will not be admitted to the park on that day.