Falcon & Wildlife Desert Safari
- On this safari, you will travel to the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a 4x4 vehicle and learn about the traditional and noble art of falconry
- Watch out for the Arabian Oryx on your way to the falcon campsite as you indulge in a leisurely dune drive in your 4x4
- Learn about the ancient art of falconry and watch the experts handle these magnificent birds of prey
- Take the opportunity to assist the handlers and in the process, learn about the latest falcon training methods
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast spread before heading back to the city at noon
On this wildlife desert safari, you will travel to the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from your hotel in a 4x4 vehicle. At the desert, you will experience a leisurely drive across the desert landscape as your guide takes you over to the falconry campsite. On the way, keep an eye out for Arabian Oryxes that live in the reserve as well for a true wildlife experience.
The Falcon Campsite
Once you arrive at the campsite, you will be greeted by the expert trainers and falcons waiting to display their art. The first thing that you will do is learn about the various species of falcons that are used as hunting falcons. You then get to learn about the ancient art of falconry and watch experts fly the falcons. Don't forget to take the opportunity to assist the handlers and in the process, learn about the latest falcon training methods.
After your falconry experience, you will be able to relax amidst nature and enjoy a traditional breakfast spread before heading back to the city at noon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Admission to Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Wildlife safari
- Falcon experience
- Traditional breakfast
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.
- Please note: Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE