Dubai at Dawn: Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast
Experience the outstanding beauty of the Middle East's crown gem at sunrise on this hot air balloon ride as you float into the Middle Eastern skies. Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast after landing and travel hassle-free between your hotel and meeting point with included transfers! Take back great memories and a Flying certificate signed by a pilot to immortalize your experience.
- Experience the outstanding beauty of the Middle Eastern desert oasis as you glide into the Arabian skies to enjoy a magnificent sunrise.
- Enjoy hassle-free transfers from your hotel and to the meeting point, along with a sumptuous breakfast after you land.
- Marvel at the unparalleled views of desert vistas and the city on this 40-70 minute hot air balloon ride.
- Take back fond memories, and a special flight certificate from the balloon's pilot.
There is no better way to start the day early than with this four-hour sail across the sky! This adventure starts early in the morning at around 4:00 AM, when you will be escorted in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to the heart of the desert. The starting time of the tour may change depending on the sunrise timing and you will be informed one day prior to the departure. Once you reach the site, you will have a brief safety briefing, hop on the balloon and prepare to have your breath blown away as you rise from the desert oasis up to about 4,000 feet into the air! Keep your camera handy, to save pieces of this magnificent memory with you forever. After you land, you will be taken to the Margham Desert to have breakfast at around 7:30-8:15 AM, in a traditional Bedouin camp. After breakfast, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Hotel Transfers using 4 X 4 Cars
- Professional licensed driver
- 40-70 minute Hot Air Balloon ride
- Wi-Fi on board
- In Flight Snacks
- Group photo with the pilot after landing
- Buffet breakfast at Margham Desert in a traditional Bedouin Camp after landing
- Falcon Show from the camp
- Camel Ride from the Camp
- Flying certificate signed by the pilot.
- DVD of the trip can be purchased for AED 125 (A link will be sent by email)
Know Before You Go
The tour's duration (hotel-to-hotel) is for 5 hours.
Note: Every Tuesday, live music will be played on board.
Children below the age of five are not allowed to take part in this activity. Entry for children between the ages of 5-12 is at a discounted price. The price of entry for participants above the age of 12 is at full price.
- Women who are over 3 months pregnant are not allowed to fly.
- This activity is not recommended for those who suffer from chronic neck or back pain or injuries.
- If a customer weighs more than 120 kgs they will be charged twice the ticket price.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the time of pick up.
Your experience will start and end at your hotel.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.