Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Hard Hat Tour
- Get priority access at the ferry and learn about the inspiring history of Liberty Island along the way
- Tour the museum in the Pedestal of the Statue and enjoy the view of the amazing NYC skyline while you take in the architecture and construction
- Head to the abandoned south of Ellis island and get access to areas of the unrestored hospital complex
- See an art exhibit titled “Unframed - Ellis Island” by French artist JR, that features 16 life-size photos of the island’s immigrants
Travel back in time as you tour around Liberty and Ellis Island, learning about the astounding history that this region holds. From the marvelous Statue of Liberty to the eerily empty hospital corridors in Ellis Island, connect with the past in a way that will leave you awestruck.
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding
- Expert tour guide
- Statue of Liberty Pedestal tickets
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island walking tour
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Weekend spent well.
My husband and I were amazed looking at the skyline of Manhattan. Icing on the cake for our affordable tickets
Recommend people to grab a seat on the upper deck. View is not something you an ever forget.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York
Guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before given departure time
It is essential that customers arrive on time for a prompt tour departure due to ferry schedules - Late arrivals can't be accommodated and no refunds will be offered for late arrival
The Statue of Liberty pedestal access requires a 215-step climb, with no elevator access
This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services
This tour is ideal for visitors with an interest in not just seeing the most iconic sites of New York but in really getting beneath the skin of the city and its people
Other experiences similar to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Hard Hat Tour