Top of the Rock & Museum of Modern Art Combo
- MoMA houses such masterpieces as Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Reflections of Clouds on the Water-Lily Pond, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans
- The museum regularly features a range of ever-changing special exhibitions and also screens an array of films, both classics and blockbusters
- The viewing deck at the top of “30 Rock” offers breathtaking pictures of the NYC skyline
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- No booking or credit card fee
- Price inclusive of all fees & taxes
Why choose this?
- A unique combo giving you access to the highs of the city and its artistic magnificence!
What to expect?
Walk into the most influential modern art museum in the world, the MOMA. Housing the best collection of contemporary masterpieces, lose yourself in this ocean of artistic magnificence.
After an art insight like no other, move onto the grandeur of the New York skyline from the Top of the Rock Observatory. This iconic building stands tall as a symbol of resilience and architectural magnificence.
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Food and beverages
Excellent and efficient!
Head is very attractive - easy too book, quick confirmation and good discounts.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
Top of the Rock, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York
- Children under the age of 6 years must be accompanied by their parents
Other experiences similar to Top of the Rock & Museum of Modern Art Combo