The Grand Canyon West Rim Hummer Tour
- Photo stops at Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the historical Rosie’s Den Café
- An exhilarating ride to Eagle Point, a sacred area to the Hualapai people
- A chance to meet and talk with Native Americans from The Hualapai Nation
A one of a kind adventure into the great Grand Canyon in a luxurious Hummer! Off-road through the Joshua Tree Forest into the sacred land of the Hualapai Nation. A journey with stunning views of the wonder and the hum of your Hummer.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly & knowledgeable tour guide
- A generous western style lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary disposable camera on request
- Skywalk tour
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same on your phone along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
Each Hummer can accommodate a maximum 5-6 people
Please mention the name of your hotel for pickup in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout
Pack light due to security reasons at Hoover Dam
Time listed on the website is the estimated pick-up time from your hotel