Grand Canyon West Rim Jeep Tour
- Travel aboard a luxurious tour trekker to Lake Meads, Joshua Tree Forest and the Hualapai Nation
- One of a kind dance performances by members of the Hualapai Tribe followed by a BBQ feast
- Live narration by your professional guide with fascinating facts about Grand Canyon’s
- geology, history, culture and wildlife
- A chance to walk on the Skywalk that offers a breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon
- Visit two of the most stunning viewpoints in the Canyon - Eagle Point & Guano Point
Bask in the staggering beauty of the Grand Canyon and the Mojave Desert. Evoke the spirit of the Wild West as you travel through the Hualapai Village & Ranch. This tour will leave you with exotic imagery to cherish for a long time!
- Tour admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Skywalk tickets (can be purchased on site)
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same on your phone along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
Children under the age of 2 will not be permitted on tour
Collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable when accompanied by another adult