Journey to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Photo stops at Hoover Dam, Hoover Dam Bridge and the Eldorado Canyon
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on a sand beach with a beautiful backdrop of the canyon
- Spotting of a herd of antelope, wild mustangs and wild burros
- A visit to Kingman, Arizona, where it’s striking rock formations have been the backdrop to many western movies
An unforgettable journey from the top to the bottom of the Grand Canyon with incredible rock formations, desert cacti and wildlife. An adventure through a 22 mile remote and ancient trail that leads to the gorgeous shores of the Colorado River.
- Tour admission
- Professional guides
- Continental breakfast & lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same on your phone along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Please provide all passenger names, their respective weights, and hotel name and address in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout
Please pick a food option from the following 3 given options: Ham, Turkey, or Veggie and mention it in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout
Pack light due to security reasons at Hoover Dam