Downtown LA Food Tour
- Visit 4-8 iconic Downtown establishments known for its food as well as architecture
- Your menu might feature Thai cuisine at Soi 7, braised tacos at Guisados, pupusas at Sarita’s Pupuseria and Texas BBQ at Horse Thief in the historic Grand Central Market
- While you marvel at Downtown LA’s renaissance, its local history and culture, this tour makes sure you are not losing out on culinary delights
- With expert guides, you do not miss out on any local history stories
- As you walk together, eat together and discuss grub together, make great new friends in this group tour
Downtown LA has been subject to renaissance, not just art deco skyscrapers, this district is also home to modern Thai cuisine and European inspired sweets. As you admire this hip urban spot in the city,your taste buds do a back flip in utter delight.
- Guided tour
- Food and beverage tastings (equivalent to one full meal)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Additional food or beverage purchases
Confirmation email will be sent 60 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
Pershing Square, 532 South Olive Street, Los Angeles
You have to book a minimum of 4 tickets.
Due to the unique nature of this tour, we must manually confirm all reservations with the tour operator. As such, all reservations for this product are provisional. You will receive a confirmation within an hour stating whether the tour is confirmed.
Please mention any dietary restrictions that would want to be incorporated into the tour.
Other experiences similar to Downtown LA Food Tour