The Ultimate Downtown LA Tour
Do you know the history of Downtown LA? Get a private tour with the history and backstory of Downtown LA and see what it has come to today! Know the past and see the present.
- Visit Olvera Street, the birthplace of Los Angeles
- View the breathtaking Downtown Skyline, LA Live, The Convention Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Nokia Theater, Club Nokia, Staples Center, The Grammy Museum, The Los Angeles Times Building, The Grand Central Market, The Financial District, Los Angeles City Hall and much more
- Get a brief history explanation of Downtown Los Angeles
- Roundtrip transportation within a 10 mile radius of the office
- 4 hour private, escorted driving tour
- Food and beverages
You have to book a minimum of 2 tickets
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
1080 South La Cienega Blvd, #108 Los Angeles, Los Angeles