East LA Latin Flavors Food Tour
- Give the run-of-the-mill tourist spots a miss & walk this food trail into LA’s Latin culture and street life
- All delicacies that you sample are family owned recipes that have trickled down generations
- Some of the delicious dishes on the menu are hand-made Tamales, salsa/guacamole dips from a real-deal Tortilla factory and Goat and Pupusa at Mariachi Plaza
- With expert guides, you do not miss out on any local history stories
- As you walk together, eat together and discuss grub together, make new friends in this group tour
Experience the street-life & culture of LA through food. Walk the off-beat track & drop by iconic eateries and sample the best of Latin grub. Start your day with the finest Tres Leches cake and end it with the marvellous iced Mexican Chocolate.
- Guided tour
- Food and beverage tastings (equivalent to one full meal)
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
Indiana Metro Gold Line Station, Los Angeles
Other experiences similar to East LA Latin Flavors Food Tour