Formula 1 : Barcelona Grand Prix 2020 - 3 Days Pass
- Enjoy an unforgettable Formula 1 race in Barcelona as Ferrari and Red Bull vie to break Mercedes’s dominance at Barcelona over the last 3 years
Practice 1 - 11:00 AM Friday, 8 May 2020
Practice 2 - 3:00 PM Friday, 8 May 2020
Practice 3 - 12:00 PM Saturday, 9 May 2020
Qualifying - 3:00 PM Saturday, 9 May 2020
Race - 3:10 PM Sunday, 10 May 2020
- With a capacity of over 140,000 Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya has served as the home to the Spanish Grand Prix since 2007
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is a race track located in Catalonia that was opened for the 1991 Spanish Grand Prix and also hosted the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. With a seating capacity of over 140,000, it has been the home for the Spanish Grand Prix since 2007, and also serves as the sport’s pre-season testing track. Lewis Hamilton and the Mercedes AMG Petronas team are looking to win their 4th Spanish Grand Prix in a row at Barcelona, as Hamilton is looking to equal Michael Schumacher’s record 7 World Championships this year. Can rising stars Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc finally dethrone the World Champion?
- The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is located at Carrer Mas Moreneta, 08160 Montmeló, Barcelona, Spain
- By Train: R2, R2N, R8 (to Montmelo Station) | R3 (to Parets de Valles Station)
- By Bus: 390 (to Estació Rodalies de Parets del Vallès)
- Please note that the circuit is about a 30-minute walk from these stations. It is also accessible by the Sagales shuttle service from Barcelona, which takes you all the way up to the entrance.
Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded In the rare event of a canceled event, your tickets will be refunded in total
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya for redemption.