Segovia, Ávila & El Escorial Trip from Madrid
Embark upon a full-day trip from Madrid and visit two of the Castilian plateau’s most significant cities, Segovia and Ávila!
- Set out from Madrid towards the Castilian plateau for some brilliant sights
- With an expert bilingual tour guide, pick up interesting facts about the places you visit
- Board a comfortable bus and head towards Ávila, the first stop on your itinerary
- Make a pitstop at Cuatro Postes, a viewpoint offering quite the view
- Next, start your walking tour at the Sanctuary of San Vicente and its Cathedral
- Segovia is next on the list, with plenty of stories and sights sprinkled along the way
- Walk through the district of the Canonries until you reach the stunning Alcázar
- Finally, head to El Escorial and discover the architectural marvel that is its monastery
This full-day guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and El Escorial is a must when in Spain! Set out from Madrid on an air-conditioned vehicle with the assistance of a bilingual (English and Spanish) tour guide, who will feed you with quips and anecdotes about the many sights you’ll visit.
Your first stop is Cuatro Postes, a viewpoint that offers stunning views of the city, as you head towards the bustling city of Ávila. Once here, embark upon a walking tour and pass by the Sanctuary of San Vicente, the Cathedral and, of course, the walls. Next up, head towards Segovia and learn how the Romans created the aqueduct from your guide. Walk through the streets of the city center, pass along the Cathedral and the district of the Canonries and soak up the culture.
Your next stop is Alcázar, a symbol of history and art of ancient Spain. Take some time for yourself here to shop, eat, and check out the monuments on your own. Finally, head towards El Escorial, and discover this architectural complex that includes a basilica, a royal palace, a library, a school, a pantheon, and a monastery!
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Entry fee into the Monastery of El Escorial
- Food & drinks
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Entry fee into other monuments
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
1 Apr- 31 Oct: Tue, Fri & Sun
1 Nov- 31 Mar: Tue & Fri
Know Before You Go
- Transportation is from the meeting point. Note that this ticket does not include hotel transfers
- Customers are expected to reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit
- Cathedral of Ávila
- Cathedral of Segovia
- Segovia Aqueduct
- Alcázar of Segovia
- Monastery of El Escorial (entrance included)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before scheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at 7:30 AM (15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays)
Meet your guide at Plaza Ventas, Metro Ventas (exit to Julio Camba Street)
- Nearest subway station Ventas, which is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Metros 2 & 5 stop here.
- Nearest bus stop is Ventas, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #21, 38, 106, 110 and 146 stop here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout