FC BARCELONA vs ESPANYOL
- Watch one of the oldest rivalries in the world, with over 90 years of history between these clubs as FC Barcelona host Espanyol in the Derbi Barceloní
- Enjoy a rapturous atmosphere as the home crowd looks to frighten and intimidate the visitors at the Camp Nou, Europe’s largest stadium with a capacity of over 99,000
- Game Schedule: TBD- Sunday 26 Apr 2020 | Camp Nou, Barcelona
- Come and witness a game that could be crucial turning point for Barcelona and their quest for a third successive league title
- Watch some of the most talented players in Europe take to the field and dazzle the crowd with their skills
Espanyol has had a rather disappointing season, with the team sure to be relegated after winning a measly 3 games the whole season. Goalkeeper Diego Lopez and forward Wu Lei have been standout performers this season and the team will look to dampen the title hopes of their city rivals by upsetting them at their home. FC Barcelona, on the other hand, is still firmly in title contention and will look to make it three consecutive La Liga titles in a row. Lionel Messi as always is in mesmerizing form and will look to accumulate his goal tally and lock up the Pichichi Award once more. Youngsters Ansu Fati and Riqui Puig will also look to dazzle the Catalan home crowd as Barcelona wants the bragging rights of this fixture.
Camp Nou is the home stadium FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
Optimized Seat Allocation - Seats in Pairs
The paired seats can be placed together, diagonally, one behind the other, with another fan in the middle or with a ladder in the middle.
The system gives priority to the option of adjoining seats. In the event of a reservation of more than 2 seats, the system will try to ensure that all seats are as close as possible. If an odd number of seats is chosen, one of the seats will be placed as close as possible to one of the paired seats.
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts)
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia)
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou for redemption.