Tokyo One Piece Tower
Join Monkey D. Luffy and his crew of Straw Hat Pirates on an amazing adventure through the Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower!
- This is a must-see attraction for any die-hard fan of anime and the hit series - One Piece!
- Meet Monkey D. Luffy and the beloved Straw Hat Pirates in the One Piece Tower Park
- Get a glimpse into the world of One Piece through various attractions in Tokyo’s latest indoor theme park
- Choose to enhance the experience with a live stage show which brings the characters alive
- Combine your visit to the park with breathtaking panoramic views from the Tokyo Tower Main Observatory
Feel like a pirate heading to the Grand Line as you set sail for One Piece, the treasure that would make all your dreams come true. Monkey D. Luffy and his crew are all the rage in the world of anime. Purely working on a whacky level, One Piece is arguably the best manga series to garner a global reputation! Located in the iconic Tokyo Tower, this theme park dedicates itself to the world of One Piece with various themes, characters, and attractions that make it the real deal!
You can choose to add some live entertainment by opting for the live show performance which vividly brings the world of One Piece together on stage for you to savor a fantastic adventure. To enrich the experience you can also combine the theme park ticket with a visit to the Main Observatory Deck within the Tokyo Tower. The deck offers a gorgeous panorama of Tokyo, allowing you to bask in all its glory.
- Entry into Tokyo One Piece Tower
- One Piece Live Show (optional)
- Tokyo Tower Main Observatory (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 3 and under enter for free. Children under the age of 19 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Head to the checkout page for more information.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the product:
- Admission TIcket to Tokyo One Piece Tower
- One Piece Tower Park Pass + Tokyo Tower Main Observatory Deck
- Tokyo One Piece Tower Admission with Live Show
Know Before You Go
Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (last entry at 9 PM)
Hours are subject to change. Please check the official website for updated timings.
9:00 AM - 11:00 PM (last admission: 10:30 PM)
- No photos or videos are allowed in certain parts of the One Piece Tower experience
- Please refrain from bringing food and drinks to the park. You can, however, bring your own water bottle
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- You must present your government-issued passport for this activity
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower reception located on the 3rd Floor
- Address: Tokyo Tower Foot Town, 4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (final admission is at 9:00 PM)
- About 5 min on foot from Akabanebashi Gate of Akabanebashi Station (Toei Subway Oedo Line)
- About 7 min on foot from Exit 1 of Kamiyacho Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- About 6 min on foot from Exit A1 of Onarimon Station (Toei Subway Mita Line)
- About 10 min on foot from Exit A6 of Daimon Station (Toei Subway Oedo Line & Asakusa Line)
- About 15 min on foot from North Exit of Hamamatsucho Station (JR Lines)
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.