FC BARCELONA vs LEVANTE UD
- Come watch this La Liga fixture, that promises all the thrills and spills as FC Barcelona look to exact revenge against a Levante side that beat them in the reverse fixture
- Game Schedule: 9:00 PM - Sunday, 2 February 2020 | Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Witness the power of the fans at Camp Nou, one of the largest stadiums in the world and a ground where FC Barcelona have been undefeated since 2013
- Enjoy a world-renowned style of football that has helped Barcelona become the most worshipped club in Europe
Levante Union Deportiva, a club based in Valencia are the surprise pick in this La Liga campaign, having beaten the likes of Celta Vigo, Real Sociedad, and FC Barcelona at home. Borja Mayoral, the loanee from Real Madrid has been a standout player for Levante and scored against Barcelona last time out. The league leaders FC Barcelona have not been at their dominant best this season and despite that manage to sit atop La Liga standings, level with arch-rivals Real Madrid on points. Lionel Messi, who is fresh from winning a record 6th Ballon D’or, will look to mesmerize audiences with another stellar performance at home.
Camp Nou is the home stadium FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
Optimized Seat Allocation - Seats in Pairs
The paired seats can be placed together, diagonally, one behind the other, with another fan in the middle or with a ladder in the middle.
The system gives priority to the option of adjoining seats. In the event of a reservation of more than 2 seats, the system will try to ensure that all seats are as close as possible. If an odd number of seats is chosen, one of the seats will be placed as close as possible to one of the paired seats.
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts)
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia)
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou for redemption.