Fuji-Q Highland Free Pass Ticket
Experience the adrenaline as you take a ride on some of the most thrilling roller coasters in the world at Fuji-Q Highland. Explore the best theme park in all of Japan designed for thrill-seekers and adrenaline-junkies!
- Visit one of the world’s greatest amusement parks featuring numerous thrilling rides
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you plunge down Takabisha, the world’s steepest roller coaster
- Savor a hair-raising experience, as you ride Dodonpa, the world’s fastest accelerating roller coaster
- Thomas Land and the multitude of anime-based attractions are perfect for children of all ages
- Enjoy two variants, one that offers you unlimited rides for either 1 day or another for an afternoon
Opened more than 50 years back, Fuji-Q Highland is a theme park located near the base of Mount Fuji. It features 7 roller coasters, and 2 haunted attractions, in addition to Thomas Land and other themed areas. Its most famous roller coasters include Takabisha, Do-Dodonpa, and Fujiyama. Do-Dodonpa is the world’s fastest accelerating and 4th fastest roller coaster in the world reaching astonishing speeds of 172 kilometers an hour. Eejanaika, the world’s second 4-dimensional roller coaster is a must-try for adrenaline junkies and promises to be a truly breathtaking experience.
Thomas Land, based on Thomas & Friends is catered towards a younger audience and features a number of attractions for small children. The two haunted attractions, Ultimate Fort and Haunted Hotel promise to entertain you with their jump-scares and spooky atmosphere. All in all, the theme park guarantees to leave thrill-seekers utterly satisfied!
- Entry into Fuji-Q Highland
- Unlimited rides
- Thomas Land
- La ville de Gaspard et Lisa
- NARUTO × BORUTO FUJI Hidden Leaf Village
- Hotel transfers
- Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear attraction
- Skate rental
- Bowling alley
- Special events
Infants aged 1 - 5 enjoy reduced prices. Children aged 6 - 17 and senior citizens above 65 enjoy discounted rates on their tickets. Head to the checkout page for more information.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- 1-Day Pass
- Afternoon Pass
Know Before You Go
Mon to Sat - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sun & public holidays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Opening hours may depend on the day, so make sure to check the operations schedule before booking
11 & 18 Apr
13 & 27 Jun
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Fuji-Q Highland, 5 Chome-6-1 Shinnishihara, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi 403-0017, Japan
This ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.