SAKUYA LUMINA Admission Ticket
Enter the future through a luminous portal and discover Osaka Castle Park with the SAKUYA LUMINA experience. All it takes to join is a smile!
- Discover Osaka Castle Park on a magical SAKUYA LUMINA night walk and immerse yourself in vibrant neon colors
- Slip into a dreamlike story and journey through time with a zany band of characters from the future!
- Blending light and sound with interactive digital art, every night, the park is transformed into a world of wonder
What To Expect
The latest experience to be included in the Lumina night walk series, SAKUYA LUMINA offers a surreal journey through the natural and beautiful landscape of the Osaka Castle Park. Inspired by local tales, the park transforms itself into an enchanting land just as darkness prevails. Inviting tourists for an immersive experience, this night walk engages through light, sound, scenography, video, and interactivity. Through this, you’ll be able to marvel at the castle and see every nook and cranny lit up with incandescent lights.
To make things interesting, your exploration of the park revolves around a story that involves a teenager unstuck in time. Having tripped through a portal, Akiyo finds herself in current day Osaka Castle Park. Lost and confused, now all she needs is a little help from you! Sometimes, all it takes is a smile to set the course of life right! Help Akiyo and her spirited friends, Pulpo, Balun, and Mariposa find their way back to the future as you explore the park in the dark.
- SAKUYA LUMINA Admission Ticket
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
- Children below 3 enter for free.
- Children aged 4 - 12 can enter for free. This is a limited offer on the occasion of LUMINA’s 1-year anniversary, valid till the 26th of January 2020.
- The youth (13 - 17) enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Head to the checkout page for more information.
Know Before You Go
- Daily from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM, last entry at 9:00 PM
- Starting from 14 Jan 2020, SAKUYA LUMINA will only open on Saturdays and Sundays
- Event hours will change depending on the season. It may be closed due to other events taking place in Osaka Castle Park. Check the official website for updated information.
- The attraction's opening time and program start time may vary slightly depending on the day's weather conditions. When crowded to the full capacity, the waiting time may take longer
Since the path follows the natural contours of the park, you can expect to find rough ground and slippery areas. You should wear appropriate clothing and footwear. High heels, sandals, etc., are not suitable.
Due to potential rough ground and slippery areas people in wheelchairs, and people with baby strollers may not be able to access every area.
- Bringing in hazardous items (knives, scissors, etc.); riding a bicycle, kick scooter, etc., in the attraction
- Going over a fence or straying away from the set path
- Walking in the reverse direction on the path
- Entering the attraction while inebriated
- Flash photography is prohibited
- The attraction will be held even during rainy weather. However, the program may be modified or canceled partially or wholly in the case of adverse weather or natural disaster.
- People entering SAKUYA LUMINA may be subject to a bag search for hazardous items.
- The staff may ask for your identity card at the entrance. Please be sure to bring it along; otherwise, you may be refused entry.
- Following Osaka Prefectural Ordinance of Juvenile Protection, people aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult after 7:00 PM.
- With the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs, and service dogs, no pets are allowed in SAKUYA LUMINA.
- No smoking is allowed, except within designated areas.
- Photography with a drone, monopod, or tripod is not allowed. Also, do not block the path while taking pictures.
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket within the valid period.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - Sakuya Lumina Ticket Counter at Kyotobashi-Guchi Entrance in Osaka Castle Park
- Address: 1-1 Ōsakajō, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 540-0002, Japan
- Operating Hours: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- A 10-minute walk from Tenmabashi Station on the Osaka Metro/Keihan Railway, Temmabashi station
- 15 minutes on foot from JR "Osaka Castle Park" station
These tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.