Osaka Wonder Loop Bus 1 Day
- Discover 14 stops spaced around the major sights and attractions in Osaka
- Hop on and off to your heart’s content and explore the city on your own terms
- Enjoy Osaka’s fleeting panorama from the open-topped decks, and use the free wifi available onboard
- Explore Matsuya Town, the Namba Parks shopping mall, Shitennoji Temple, Dotonbori, Osaka Castle, and more
- Lend an ear to Japanese tales regaled by a knowledgeable concierge on board the bus
- Click to view the detailed route map and schedule
Why You Should Get On Board
Hop on board the Osaka Wonder Loop and go sightseeing across 14 stops that will introduce you to the best of the city. Explore a wholesale district for Japanese dolls and sweets at Matsuya Town, visit Shitennoji, the oldest and first Buddhist temple to be built in Japan, or eat and shop to your heart’s content at Dotonbori, the center of Osaka. There is much to see and do with this 1-day ticket. You can also get on and off at any of the stops along the way, making the journey hassle-free. Gain perspective on the fleeting landmarks along the way with the help of a knowledgeable guide on board the bus. This pass provides a convenient way to get around and explore, especially if you’re hard-pressed for time.
- Osaka Wonder Loop 1-Day Ticket
- Free Wifi
- Bus Concierge
- Attraction Tickets
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
English, Chinese, Japanese
Children below 5 ride for free.
Know Before You Go
Click to view the detailed route map
- Open all year round from 9:00 AM - 7:54 PM
- Popular stops on the route are: Osaka Castle Park, Abeno Q's Mall, Dotonbori Teppei Shrine, and Shitennoji
- Frequency: Every 120 - 180 minutes
- Click here to view the schedule
- There are two buses. One with an open top and a retractable roof. The other with a closed top including A/C and heater. They work alternatively.
- There may be suspended or canceled service in the event of traffic accidents or bad weather such as rainstorms, thunderstorms, and snow.
- Please avoid getting hot in summer and keep warm in winter.
- Please refrain from smoking, drinking, or eating on the bus.
- Only one piece of luggage per passenger will be accepted. If more, you won’t be able to carry because of limited space on the bus.
- Children aged 0-5 can travel for free (if they don’t occupy a seat).
- Please be advised that there is no toilet on the bus.
- Please buckle up for your safety. Do not stand or move around to change your seat.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver at the time of boarding the bus for the first time, and collect your bus ticket.
These tickets are valid until the 31st of March, 2020.