Mineyama Kogen Resort Ski Lift Ticket 1 Day + Ski Set
Ski down the thrilling slopes in Mineyama Kogen’s snowy fields and spend a perfect winter’s day with friends and family!
- Enjoy the snow and the great outdoors at Mineyama Kogen Resort, the latest ski resort in Japan
- Take up the challenge of conquering the slopes with a fun session of skiing
- Delight in sleds, shovels, and tubes, or build a snowman and get into a merry snowball fight!
- The resort provides a ski set and rental gear, assuring you have everything you need to get started
- Your ticket includes a 1-day lift card along with the card deposit, making your journey up the slopes hassle-free
What To Expect
Roll around in powdery white snow as you ski down the hills of Mineyama Kogen. Offering ski courses of varying difficulties, for both beginners and professionals alike, this resort is a fun place to spend a perfect winter’s day! Located just 60 minutes from Osaka, this is the ideal location to take a convenient day trip to. The resort is also child-friendly, with huge parks and playgrounds to keep them busy. Gears are available to rent, so you can walk in empty-handed and have a great and safe time. With the 1-Day Ski lift card included, you get unlimited access to the lift for the entire day. A meal coupon is also included in the ticket price, so you can take a break from your snowy adventure to check out the restaurants in the vicinity.
- 1-Day Lift Card
- Lift Card Deposit
- Round-Trip Cable Car
- Ski Set (Ski or Snowboard)
- Ski Gear Rental
- Free Goggles
- Kids World Park
- Meal Coupon
- Hotel Transfers
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 6 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
Dec 13 - Mar 22
8 AM - 9 PM
Subject to change depending on snow conditions
- Please come in warm waterproof clothing and shoes suitable for walking in snow and frozen ground. Alternatively, you may choose to bring a change of clothes
- Bring along sufficient cash for food and equipment rental as you may not be able to use credit cards up on the mountain.
- If travelers are injured at the facility, they will bear their own risks and responsibilities. Please take care when traveling.
- JPY 500 deposit is included in the lift card (IC card), which will be refunded on return.
- If the lift ticket, meal coupon, and set ski ticket is damaged or lost, it cannot be reissued. In that case, the deposit won’t be refunded as well.
- Dec 30, 2019 - Jan 3, 2020, will be considered as a weekend and holiday plan.
250JPY cancellation fee will be charged if cancel within the valid period.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Details
- Redeem your voucher at - Mineyama Kogen Resort White Peak, 881-146 Kamioda, Kamikawa, Kanzaki District, Hyogo 679-3125, Japan
- Arrive at the lift ticket office at the foot of the hill and present the QR code to redeem your lift card (IC Card), ski set, and JPY 1,000 meal coupon (only available on weekdays in Japan)
- Present the lift card when taking the lift or cable car. After use, return the lift card to either the counter or machine when traveling back from the resort
- When renting the ski set, please present the ski set ticket and fill in an application form at the rental reception. All ski sets must be returned after use
- Please use the meal coupon at the canteen on the 2F of Ski Center. (only available on weekdays in Japan)
- JPY 500 deposit is included in the lift card (IC card), which will be refunded on return
Take a 25 min taxi from JR Teramae station
These tickets are valid from the selected date to the 22nd of March, 2020.