Hakodateyama Ski Resort Ski Lift Ticket 1 Day + Ski Set
Delight in a fun session of skiing at Hakodate Yama Ski Resort, renowned for its pure snow and exhilarating slopes offering panoramic views of the large freshwater lake of Biwa!
- Chill and unwind at Hakodateyama, famous for its superb quality snow and the Kids World park
- Ideal for beginners and pros alike, this winter wonderland assures a fun ski session with friends and family
- Delight in sleds, shovels, and tubes, or build a snowman and get into a merry snowball fight!
- With the 1-day ski lift ticket, ride up the slopes any number of times through the day
- A ski set and rental gear are provided, ensuring you have everything you need to get started
What To Expect
When you arrive at the foot of the mountain, you will be greeted with white fields adorned with blankets of snow. This ski resort is the closest to Kyoto and Osaka, just 2 hours away, making it perfect for a day trip. The panoramic views of Lake Biwako from the slopes are truly magnificent and the environment is ideal for families who want to spend a perfect winter holiday together. For the younger ones, the Kids World Park ensures a free and uninhibited time in the snow.
Choose between a ski or a snowboard and head to the top of the mountain on the ski lift! Glide down any one of the several trails at the resort, suitable for beginners and professionals alike. Gears are available to rent, so you can walk in empty-handed and have a great and safe time. With the 1-Day Ski lift coupon included, you get unlimited access to the lift for the entire day, so grab on tight and enjoy your ski adventure!
- 1-Day Lift Ticket
- Round-Trip Cable Car
- Ski Set (Ski or Snowboard)
- Ski Gear Rental
- Free Goggles
- Kids World Park
- Meal Coupon
- Hotel Transfers
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 6 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
Dec 13 - Mar 22
7 AM - 5 PM
Subject to change depending on snow conditions
- Please come in warm waterproof clothing and shoes suitable for walking in snow and frozen ground. Alternatively, you may choose to bring a change of clothes
- Bring along sufficient cash for food and equipment rental as you may not be able to use credit cards up on the mountain.
- If travelers are injured at the facility, they will bear their own risks and responsibilities. Please take care when traveling.
- From 2019-2020 ski season, it is no longer possible to mount a snowshoe on a lift.
250JPY cancellation fee will be charged if canceled within the valid period.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Details
- Redeem your voucher at - Hiokimae, Imazu-Cho, Takashima-Shi, Shiga-Ken
- Arrive at the lift ticket office at the foot of the hill and present the QR code to redeem your lift card (IC Card), ski set, and JPY 1,000 meal coupon (only available on weekdays in Japan).
- Present the lift card when taking the lift or cable car.
- When renting the ski set, please present the ski set ticket and fill in an application form at the rental reception. All ski sets must be returned after use.
- Please pay a deposit of JPY 1,000 when renting. Present the rental receipt while returning to get your deposit back.
- Please use the meal coupon at the canteen on the 2F of Ski Center. (only available on weekdays in Japan)
First, go to JR Omiimazu station. From there, take a local bus for 230 Yen. It takes about 20 minutes.
These tickets are valid from the selected date to the 22nd of March, 2020.