Louvre Museum: Skip-the-Line with Digital Audio Guide & River Cruise
Bypass the long ticketing queues and explore the Louvre with these convenient skip the line tickets. Discover a rich collection of art and observe them in curious detail while a digital audio guide app gives you its historical and artistic background. Get priority tickets to an awe-inspiring cruise on the river Seine.
- Walk straight past the long ticketing lines with your skip the line tickets and enjoy priority access to the Louvre, allowing you plenty of time to explore and discover
- With no time barriers restricting your visit, take your own sweet time to roam the halls and pay close attention to details
- Witness iconic and celebrated artworks first-hand, including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, the ancient Greek statue of Venus de Milo and much more
- These tickets offer a downloadable audio-guide app available in 14 languages, with information regarding all of Paris’ most iconic monuments!
- Also, enjoy priority tickets to the Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise and give in to the appeal of the City of Light as you float along the river Seine
What To Expect
A trip to Paris is simply incomplete without a visit to the Louvre Museum. Boasting 35,000 artworks on display ranging from historical periods to modern times, the Louvre is the largest and most-visited museum in the whole world! Because of this, it is also known for its arduous waiting lines. Thanks to skip the line tickets, you can save up on precious time and bypass the long ticketing queues to gain priority access. After a brief security check which is mandatory for each visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre. As you soak in your surroundings at your own pace, make sure to pay attention to the digital audio guide app and find out about the history behind each renowned art piece. The audio guide can be downloaded via a link which will be sent to you after purchase. Some of the must-sees at the Louvre are Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and Michelangelo’s The Dying Slave & the Rebellious Slave. Don’t miss out on some of the ancient Greek statues such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Hammurabi’s Code, amongst many others.
This ticket also offers priority access to the Bateaux Parisiens, allowing you to enjoy an exceptional and memorable River Cruise. Set sail on the river Seine and witness stunning views of the City of Light from the unique perspective provided by the waters!
- Skip the Line Entry to Louvre Museum
- Digital and Multilingual Audio Guide
- Priority Ticket to Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Booking & handling fee
- Live Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
Audio Guide Languages
French, German, English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Spanish, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech
Children under the age of 18 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
The Louvre Museum is open every day, except on Tuesdays and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, International Workers Day (May 1) and End of the Second World War day (May 8).
On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 AM - 9:45 PM.
The entrance is free every first Saturday of the month from 6:00 PM - 9:45 PM.
Duration: Variable (at your own pace)
Seasonal. Check the official website to know accurate timings for the day
- While booking your time slot, please note that you’ll be booking the entry time and date for your Louvre tickets, as the River Cruise tickets are valid during your entire stay in Paris.
- The river cruise tickets stay valid for any day of the week.
- Search and download POPGuideAPP from iOS or Google Play. Through the POPGuide APP, scan the QR-code received and enjoy your audio-guided tour!
- Wednesdays and Fridays are the best days to visit the museum as it stays open till longer and you can linger about the museum in peace as the crowds lessen considerably during the closing hours (9:45 PM).
- Try going either early in the morning or around 3 p.m. in the afternoon. You’ll never have the Louvre Museum all to yourself, but mornings and evenings will be the least crowded hours of the day.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Your Louvre & Bateaux Parisiens tickets as well as your Digital Audio Guide Download Link will be sent to you in a second email.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the Louvre Museum to gain entry.
- For the river cruise, head over to Port de la Bourdonnais to redeem your ticket before boarding the cruise.
- By Metro: Lines 1 & 7 (Palais-Royal / Musée du Louvre Station), Ligne 14 (Pyramides Station)
- By Bus : Lines 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81 & 95
- Address: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
- By Metro: Line 6 (Bir-Hakeïm Station), Line 9 (Alma-Marceau Station)
- By Bus: Lines 42, 72 & 82 (arrêt Tour Eiffel), Lines 69 & 87 (arrêt Champ de Mars)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
This is an open-dated ticket and can be redeemed anytime within 6 months of purchase