Grand Canyon West Rim Landing And Eagle Point Tour
- Tour the Grand Canyon West on a classy helicopter with panoramic windows for viewing
- An in-depth tour of the West Rim with an exhilarating descent and landing at the bottom of the rim
- Sky high and down-to-earth views of Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Colorado River
- Get transferred to Eagle Point and get enough time to explore this sacred rock formation
- Hotel transfers for a smooth and hassle-free experience
What To Expect
After being picked up from your hotel, you will be off to experience a sublime encounter with the Grand Canyon’s ravishing visual beauty. On arrival at Boulder City, hop aboard a Mercedes Benz and get transported to the helicopter tour facility. The 5 Star Grand Canyon helicopter is specially designed for panoramic viewing, with forward facing seats and unrestricted windows. With an expert pilot at the wheel, you can expect this tour to provide a fair bit of perspective regarding the sunset-hued ravines and weather-worn rock formations of the Grand Canyon. As you take flight above the rim, gather a bird’s eye view of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. What awaits next is a thrilling descend to the depths of the Canyon, over the mighty Colorado River. After landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport, you will be transferred to Eagle Point on a bus, allowing for plenty of time to explore its naturally-carved-by-the-Colorado-River canyon walls resembling a massive eagle taking flight. Return to your hotel after a grand awakening of the senses.
- Complimentary Hotel Transfers
- Live Pilot Commentary
- Aerial Views of Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge
- Flight Above and Below the West Rim
- 30-min Landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
- Transfers to Eagle Point
- 30-min Tour of Eagle Point
- Photo Opportunities
- Skywalk at Eagle Point (payable at the Grand Canyon)
- Fast Food and Ice Cream Options (payable locally)
Know Before You Go
There are two slots available:
9 AM and 12 PM
5 Star Helicopter departing from Boulder City Airport: 35 minutes
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours hotel to hotel
Flight Duration: Approx. 70 minutes
Note: Grand Canyon West Airport is located 2 miles from the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID to validate their age.
- Children under the age of 2 ride free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age.
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup.
- Expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of your tour.
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.