Buffalo Sabres vs. New York Rangers
- Relish a thrilling game as the New York state rivals Buffalo Sabres and New York Rangers face off at the world’s greatest sporting destination
- Game Schedule: 7:00 PM - Fri, 7 Feb | Madison Square Garden, NYC
- With a seating capacity of more than 18,000, MSG is one of the most famous sporting destinations in the world
The Buffalo Sabres were established in 1970, and is the longest-running NHL franchise that have never won the championships, although they have 3 conference championships and 6 division titles to their name. With a great start to the season, the Sabres are looking for a top 4 finish in the Atlantic division and another chance at taking home their first Stanley Cup. The New York Rangers are the most valuable franchise in the NHL, with a valuation of $1.55 billion. The Rangers are attempting to return to the playoffs after missing out the past two years.
Madison Square Garden, often considered to be one of the world’s most famous arenas, is home to the New York Rangers in the NHL. It is particularly renowned for its acoustics and is the second busiest music venue in the world. Consistently ranked as one of the most expensive stadiums in the world, it allows for clear views from every seat, and is a must-visit for every sports fan!
Madison Square Garden is located directly above Pennsylvania Station.
- By Train: 1, 2, 3, A, C, E (to 34th Street/Penn Station) | B, D, F, M, N, Q, R (to 34th Street, Herald Square)
- By Bus: MTA M4, M10, M16, M34 and Q32 (to 7th Avenue/Penn Station)
- The Garden is also accessible by Amtrak, NYC Subway and PATH trains
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
In the rare event of a cancelled event, your tickets will be refunded in total
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Madison Square Gardens for redemption.