Qasr Al Hosn: Skip the Line Tickets
A tour through the historic structure of Qasr Al Hosn will introduce you to the origins and story of Abu Dhabi. With skip the line tickets, waste no time in exploring a rich narrative that will take you back in time!
- Skip the waiting lines and head directly into Qasr Al Hosn to witness Abu Dhabi’s rich story
- Discover the ancestral home of the al Nahyan and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi as you explore the Inner Fort and Outer Palace
- Learn more about how Abu Dhabi progressed from a traditional pearling settlement to a modern and global metropolis
- Stumble upon the heritage of craft at the House of Artisans which preserves the intangible legacy of United Arab Emirates
What To Expect
Serving as a link between the past and the present, Qasr Al Hosn is a significant monument housing centuries of history and tradition. A celebration of vernacular architecture, the building bears witness to Abu Dhabi’s rich and varied history, having been home to a ruling family, and a seat to the government, the consultative council, and the national archives. Displaying artifacts and archival materials dating back to 6000 BC, this now-turned museum captures the metamorphosis of Abu Dhabi from an 18th-century fishing settlement to a global and modern metropolis.
The fort is divided into two main attractions, the Inner Fort and the Outer Palace. The inner fort is dedicated to the history of the Baniyas tribe, more popularly known as the al Nahyan family, narrating the tale of how they became the leaders and planners of the city. With your skip the line tickets, you will have plenty of time to explore four interrelated sections, including the renovated Qasr Al Hosn Fort, Cultural Foundation, the National Consultative Council building, and the House of Artisans, which celebrates local crafts.
- Skip the Line Entry to Qasr Al Hosn
- Complimentary Admission to House of Artisans, Cultural Foundation, and landscape
- Hotel Transfers
Children aged 6 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Sat – Thu: 9 AM - 7 PM
Fri: 12 PM – 10 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- These Bus lines stop near Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St): 40, 54.
- Key Landmarks: Etisalat Headquarters and the World Trade Centre.
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase