Night-Life of Rome - Semi-Private Walking Tour
Witness the timeless magic of Rome after dark on a guided walking tour through the city’s glowing piazzas and streets.
- See the city of Rome all lit up and glowing for the night, and discover the magic of the Eternal City all over again
- See the major attractions in and around central Rome, such as Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's square, all illuminated in warm glowing colors
- Reap the benefits of having a small group, which makes for an intimate and uncrowded experience
Experience the nightlife in Rome, the city of cities, on this one-of-a-kind walking tour with a professional guide. See the glowing piazzas and streets of Rome, aglow under the looming heaventree of stars. See ancient monuments, Baroque fountains and the River Tiber, all illuminated, in a small group designed for an intimate and revealing experience. Get a local perspective into Roman nightlife and see a side of the city that truly comes alive once the sunsets.
Meet at St. Peter's Square, from there your guide will lead you into the night-life of Rome, passing along the Tiber River and discovering its old bridges, then you will enjoy the charm of Piazza Navona and gaze at the splendor of Trevi Fountain. This tour will make you see the city with new eyes, making you rediscover the charm of the Eternal city all over again!
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Small group
- Night tour of Rome
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily at 9 PM, and it lasts for 2.5 hours.
- Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 5 and below go free
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour coordinator/guide upon arriving at the meeting/starting point for your tour.
The meeting point for this tour is at the Largo del Colonnato, St. Peter's Square.
The nearest metro station is Ottaviano, which is 5 minutes walk from the meeting point.
Line A (Orange line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It runs from the northwest to southeast, from Battistini to Anagnina.
The voucher is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.