Cocoa and Carols Holiday Cruise
Climb aboard the Cocoa and Carols Holiday cruise and experience a warm and cozy cruise tailored for your friends, family, and loved ones during the holiday season.
- See the New York city lights from the warm cabin of this 1.5-hour cruise around Manhattan
- Relish the house-made cocoa and cookies, as well as a complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or champagne from the bar
- Enjoy a live music performance with sing-along Holiday Carols and more!
What To Expect
A Cocoa and Carols cruise sounds like a warm and intimate way to spend a cold December evening in New York, doesn't it? So join us on this cruise tailor-made for intimate occasions during the festive season with your friends, family and loved ones, and step inside the solarium for a glimpse of the New York City lights. Here you can enjoy delicious hot cocoa, cookies, and treats, as well as sing along with the live band performing carols. So sit back and take in the stunning views of the island from the heated back-deck salon or glassed-in observatory of these 1920s style yachts. A complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or champagne from the bar is offered on all trips, so you can warm your insides and keep toasty.
- Cruise on the yacht
- Cocoa and cookies
- A complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or champagne
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
This cruise departs at 6 PM and 6:30 PM daily during the month of December (except for Christmas Day). The cruise lasts for 1.5 hours.
- Dress to impress. No trainers allowed.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
Infants below 3 years of age can avail this cruise for free. Children aged 3 - 14 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY).
Please check your final voucher for further details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.