Holiday Brunch Cruise
Set sail on a brunch cruise around the island of Manhattan during the holiday season. Experience New York's festive spirit from the perfect viewing seats onboard the cruise and share the season's cheers!
- Board a luxurious cruise ship and set sail on around the island of Manhattan this festive season
- Pass under all 18 of the island's famous bridges and spot the many famous landmarks of New York from your cruise ship
- Relish a four-course brunch buffet with a complimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine or champagne
- You can learn more about the attractions you spot from the light commentary from your captain
What To Expect
Cruise around the island of Manhattan and spot the many festively decorated attractions of New York from the safe confines of a warm, cozy and inviting cabin. Get into the spirit of the season and take in panoramic views of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of the Manhattan or the Manhattan II, both 1920s style motor yachts.
You will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from the glassed-in observatory. You may spot the Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge, Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District, Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, the newly completed World Trade One, Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River.
What's more, you can also enjoy a buffet brunch meal with fresh bakery and pastries, bagels & lox, gluten-free waffle station, house-made quiche, sausage, kale salad, glazed spiral ham, fresh fruit and desserts. A complimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine or champagne is also included.
- Cruise on the yacht
- Brunch Buffet
- Complimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine or champagne
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
The cruise is 2.75 hours long and takes place on Saturday and Sunday. The cruise departs at 10 AM from the Chelsea Piers
- Dress to impress. No trainers allowed.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
- Additional beverages are available for purchase by credit card only.
Infants below 3 years of age can avail this cruise for free. Children aged 3 - 14 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Chelsea Piers, near 22nd St on the Hudson River (Manhattan, NY).
Please check your final voucher for more details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.