Airplane and Heli Tour of Grand Canyon
Experience the life of cowboy as you saddle up on a horse and ride into the desert wilderness of Nevada. Get a glimpse of the wild west as you enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner over a campfire. End this adventure by riding off into the sunset, a picture-perfect sight straight from a movie.
- Get a firsthand look at famed Wild West of America
- Ride into the desert on horseback
- Roam the lands once occupied by Paiute Indians and legendary cowboys
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner out in the openness
- Marvel at the fauna inhabiting the region
- Ride off into the picturesque sunset to close the perfect day
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A trip to Nevada would be incomplete without experiencing the desert firsthand, and what better way to see the sand than on horseback! This experience is not only full of fun and frolic but educational as well. Learn how the Cowboys and Paiute Indians of the olden days dwelled and lived in the wilderness of the desert. Get a chance to observe the jackrabbits, bighorn sheep and coyotes in their natural habitat, as you ride past them. Lastly, relish the opportunity to devour some delicious desert fare out in the open by a soothing campfire.
This trip will surely give you a taste of the Wild West and will perfectly cap off your visit to America.
Your adventure begins with pickup from your hotel at 3 PM. Once you reach the ranch, you will be greeted by the hospitable ranch hands, who will help you saddle up on the horse before setting off with you into the dessert. After your horse ride, you will be brought back to the ranch, where you will be served dinner. The menu includes steak or mesquite grilled chicken along with baked potato, corn on the cob and dinner rolls. For dessert, it’s the classic, good ol’ American apple pie. Enjoy the warming campfire and gaze at the sparkly night sky. The tour ends with a complimentary drop back to your hotel or place of residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 1.5 hour horseback ride
- 2-course dinner
- Riding Equipment
- Helmets (optional)
Know Before You Go
The tour begins with pickup from your hotel at 3 pm. The entire duration of this tour, from pickup to drop off is approximately 5 hours. Your horse ride will be for 1.5 hours.
Your tickets are valid only on the date selected by you.
- Children below the age of 6 cannot participate in this experience.
- All children between the ages of 6-12 are required to - wear a helmet on the ride. Helmets will be provided to riders at the venue, free of cost.
- Due to the nature of the tour, guests above the weight of 250 pounds (113 kg approx.) will not be permitted on the tour.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your ‘Wild Wild West - Horse Ride Into Sunset’ mobile voucher shortly. No need to print! Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the venue.