Royal London Guided Tour with Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on the River Thames
Spend Christmas like a royal with a tranquil morning tour of the city, followed by a delicious and traditional Christmas lunch aboard a cruise on the River Thames! Treat your eyes and tummy to a soulful experience!
- Witness London pay homage to the spirit of Christmas on your panoramic guided tour of the city, twinkling with festive lights, and colors
- Soak in memorable views of top London landmarks like Westminster Abbey and St. Paul’s Cathedral adorned with Christmas decorations, from the comfort of your seat on board a luxury coach
- Take to the waters for a glorious Christmas Day lunch cruise and treat your taste buds to a celebratory meal
- Along with the traditional lunch, enjoy sensational views of London from your perfect vantage point along the cruise on River Thames
- These tickets include a complimentary hotel pick-up service!
What To Expect
Soak yourself in the magic of Christmas Day on a beautiful tour of London aboard a luxury coach. On this tranquil Christmas morning, your eyes will witness memorable sights as you pass decorated landmarks that London is world-famous for! An expert English-speaking guide will add to the charm of the day by entertaining you with eccentric stories of London’s glorious past, while pointing out to picture-perfect sights, including the historic Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace.
Christmas Day Lunch Cruise
After witnessing the spirit of London on land, head out to the waters for an equally charming and cheerful experience. Board your cruise at Westminster Pier and prepare yourself for a festive treat! A special lunch menu will be served, safe to say, it will taste like Christmas in your mouth! The luxury river liner will take you past lovely landmarks decorated in Christmas cheer, assuring a classic British dining experience!
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Christmas Lunch onboard a Luxury River Liner
- Welcome Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up Service
- Additional Gratuities
- Hotel Returns
Children aged 3 -16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Date of Departure: Wednesday 25 December 2019
Check-in time: 8:00 am
Departure time: 8:30 am
Christmas Lunch Cruise
Boarding for lunch: 11:30 am
Departure time: 12:00 pm
Return (approx.): 3:15 pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria (Address: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
Pickup service from selected Hotels available.
Return Point: Westminster Pier at approximately 3:15 pm
Smoked & Poached Salmon and Parsley Rilette
Gratin of Winter Vegetables with Stilton and Thyme (V)
Roast Pepper, Tomato, Sage & Chestnut Soup
Roast Turkey with Braised Red Cabbage, Herb Stuffing, Chipolata Sausages wrapped in Bacon with Buttered Carrots and Garlic Potato Gratin, Gravy, and Cranberry Sauce
Baked Wild Mushroom, Cranberry & Brie Pastry with Braised Red Cabbage, Herb Stuffing, Buttered Carrots, and Garlic Potato Gratin, Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
Chocolate Cheese Cake with Cinnamon, Orange & Nutmeg infused Berries
Tea or Coffee
Served with mini mince pies
- Dress Code: Festive, smart, casual. No jeans or trainers allowed!
- The vegetarian menu must be pre-ordered before sailing. Fresh fruit salad dessert is available on request.
- Please inform, in case of any special dietary requirements. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the products will be free from nuts or traces of nuts.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the Golden Tour Visitor Center in Victoria, London.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - Golden Tours, Visitor Center, Victoria.
From Victoria Tube Station: Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.