West Rim Bus Tour with Below-Rim Helicopter Landing (Optional Skywalk)
Duration: 12 hours including hotel transfers
Drive Time: 3 hours one-way
Flight Time: 5 mins descent to the Grand Canyon floor
Hotel Pickup: Pickup available from most LV hotels in an air-conditioned coach
Canyon Compass: West Rim - Home to the Havasupai and Hualapai tribes, parts of this rim were opened to visitors only recently and include some stunning views of the canyon such as Guano and Eagle Point
Sights to look out for
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Hualapai Ranch
Getting there: Ride to the Canyon West Rim in a luxurious motor coach
Activities@Canyon: Visit to the Hualapai Ranch
Meals: Light Lunch
A pickup from your hotel before boarding a large luxury motorcoach for a narrated tour to Grand Canyon's West Rim.
You will ride over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and into the Joshua Tree forests. Take in views of high cliffs and canyon walls as you enter the West Rim. Upon arrival at the West Rim, get ready for sensational photo-ops at Guano Point, Eagle Point. Spend time exploring the Hualapai Village, and gain an understanding of native American culture. Descend down to the Canyon floor in a state of the helicopter and enjoy amazing views of the Colorado River.
Your tour is a total duration of 12 hours, in which about 4 hours will be spent in exploring the Canyon.
- 12 hour tour
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- 4 hours time spent at the Canyon
- Light lunch
- Round trip transfers from most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip
- Other food & beverages
Headout is very convenient and easy to use.
Great way to see the Grand Canyon. Get picked up from your hotel. Get in a helicopter with 6 passengers. One stop at the Canyon, for a snack and a drink. A second stop in the desert for fuel. Each time you rotate seats. The second leg to the fuel was probably the shortest with the least to see.. Despite the tour saying it doesn't fly down the strip, we even few back over the strip.. The check in process was a bit drawn out, but after that everything was great.
So good, not cheap, but well worth it. This is something that you just have to do if you can afford it. No picture or even DVD will ever get close tot he visual memories of this fantastic trip. Great size of tour (6 people), genuinly nice pilot who really wanted to ensure you left with the best memories that you could. Brilliant
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Las Vegas
- Your pickup time will be 1.5 hours before the scheduled flight time
- All passengers booked on a tour must carry government issued forms of identification
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- Don't forget your camera! Cameras are allowed and encouraged
- Water bottles and selfie sticks are not allowed in-flight
- Wear closed shoes and comfortable layered clothing
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost