Panoramic Guided Tour of London on Christmas Eve with Dinner, Midnight Mass and
Bring in the Christmas festivities with a luxurious and panoramic tour across London. Weave your way through a brightly lit up city full of Christmas cheer before you enjoy a delicious three-course dinner meal and attend a holy Midnight Mass!
- Witness London pay homage to the spirit of Christmas on your panoramic guided tour of the city, illuminated by festive lights and colors
- Soak in memorable views of top London landmarks like Westminster Abbey and St. Paul’s Cathedral adorned with Christmas lights, from the comfort of your seat onboard a luxury coach
- Start the night with a welcome glass of Prosecco before you settle down to feast on a fabulous three-course dinner menu, dedicated for the occasion
- With these tickets, you also get to experience a special Midnight Mass at St-Martin-in-the-Fields in the iconic Trafalgar Square
- Like a gift that keeps on giving, the ticket also entitles you to a surprise Christmas goodie at the end of the day!
What To Expect
It’s Christmas Eve and the anticipation for the much-awaited day is evident in the atmosphere. Spending such a joyful day in the city couldn’t be more rewarding, what with festive markets, decorative lights, and wintry decor, there is extra magic in the air. Begin your night with a captivating tour across London aboard a luxury coach. With a brightly-lit route, you will notice some of London’s celebrated landmarks twinkling beneath the lights and cheer! Onboard, a professional English-speaking guide will take you behind the pages of London’s glorious past, as you drive past iconic sights like Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Dinner at Brown’s Restaurant in Victoria
Continue the celebrations with a welcome glass of Prosecco before fulfilling your appetite with a flavorsome three-course meal, cooked and prepared specially for the occasion. With a fitting ambiance, one of lights and colors, the restaurant provides an ideal location for a cheerful Christmas dinner.
Midnight Mass at St Martins Fields
Your final stop will be the iconic Trafalgar Square where a holy experience awaits. The Midnight Mass at St Martins Fields is a customary tradition, where, surrounded in rich history, you get to mingle with locals and tourists alike. After the festive night, you will be dropped off at or within walking distance of your Central London hotel.
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Three-Course Dinner with a glass of Prosecco
- Midnight Mass at St Martin-in-the-Fields
- Luxury Coach
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Christmas Gift
- Drop off within walking distance from your Central London hotel after service
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Students and senior citizens above 60 can avail their tickets at a discounted rate. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children is available at a discount.
Know Before You Go
Date of Departure: Tuesday 24 December 2019
Check-in time: 6:00 pm
Finish (approx.): 2:00 am
Departure Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 2 am. Guests will be dropped off at/near their hotel (central London only)
Duration: Approx. 8 hrs
Spiced Parsnip and Apple Soup (V), Parsnip crisps, crispy sprouts
Roast Breast of Turkey, chestnut & cranberry stuffing, pigs in blankets, garlic & thyme roast potatoes, maple roast carrots and parsnips, red wine jus
Cranberry, Walnut, and Almond Roast (V), Roast potatoes, thyme roasted carrots & parsnips, onion gravy
Traditional Christmas Pudding, vanilla bean custard, brand butter
Dark Chocolate Torte, Brandy snap basket, vanilla ice cream
Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Please note that the menu options have to be pre-ordered at least 48 hours in advance before the event.
- Please inform, in case of any special dietary requirements. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the products will be free from nuts or traces of nuts.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the Golden Tour Visitor Center in Victoria, London.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - Golden Tours, Visitor Center, Victoria.
From Victoria Tube Station: Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.