Illuminations of London Guided Tour on Christmas Eve with Surprise Christmas Gift
Tour London on a luxury coach in the night and witness the Christmas lights in all their glory! Pass by iconic landmarks like the Tower of London and Trafalgar Square, decorated in festive flair. A surprise Christmas gift awaits those who board this tour!
- Be captivated by an illuminated tour of London on a luxury coach during Christmas Eve
- Witness the spirit of Christmas come alive in the city street of London decked up in all Christmas glory
- Pass by iconic sights like Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus decorated in sparkling Christmas lights!
- With a professional English-speaking guide on board the coach, make the trip more insightful by picking up on interesting facts and trivia
- Receive a surprise Christmas gift as part of the celebrations
What To Expect
London during Christmas time boasts of city-wide dazzling lights and wintry decor. The buzz around this time of the year is like nowhere else in the world. The anticipation for the much-awaited day is evident in the atmosphere. With festive markets, decorative lights, and winter wonderlands, there is extra magic in the air, enough to bring a change in the heart of the most cynical of travelers. Join in the festivities by taking a spellbinding tour around London during night time. Take a seat and get ready to weave your way through London, past a number of celebrated sights and attractions like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the 1000-year-old Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many more. These landmarks adorned with festive lights look all the more extraordinary during Christmas time. The tour will also take you through Trafalgar Square with its famous Norwegian Christmas tree, and Piccadilly Circus with its flashing neon billboards. A live English-speaking guide on board the bus will impart interesting stories and facts about the parts of London the tour passes. The ticket also includes a complimentary Christmas gift on occasion of the celebrations!
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
- Christmas Gift
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
- Additional Refreshments
Children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Students and senior citizens above 60 can avail their tickets at a discounted rate. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children is available at a discount.
Know Before You Go
Date of Departure: Tuesday 24 December 2019
Check-in time: 6.15 pm
Return: 8.45 pm (approx.)
Pick-up Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria: 6:30 PM 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Departure Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 8:45 pm in Victoria
Approximately 1 hr 45 min
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the Golden Tour Visitor Center in Victoria, London.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Golden Tours, Visitor Center, Victoria.
From Victoria Tube Station: Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.