Christmas Lights Open Top Panoramic Bus Tour
Witness the twinkling lights of London glow brighter during Christmas time on a spellbinding night tour of the city. From the open-topped deck of the bus, enjoy illuminated and panoramic views of London soaked in Christmas cheer and celebrations!
- Opt for a night tour of the city of London on either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Boxing Day, and witness the cheerful festivities in motion
- Soak in sensational views of the illuminated panorama of London from the top deck of the bus
- Pass by iconic sights like Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus decorated in sparkling Christmas lights!
- Enjoy the stimulating company of a live English-speaking guide on board the bus and pick up insightful tips and trivia from a multilingual audio guide!
- Soak in the Christmas cheer on this beautiful night tour across the city of London and celebrate the festive season on a light and sparkly note!
What To Expect
In the spirit of Christmas, London always takes it up a notch by embracing festive decorations with all its heart. The buzz around this time of the year is like nowhere else in the world. The anticipation for the much-awaited day is evident in the atmosphere. With festive markets, decorative lights, and winter wonderlands, there is extra magic in the air and everyone is in a jolly good mood. Join in the festivities by taking a spellbinding tour around London during night time. Take a seat and get ready to weave your way through London, past a number of celebrated sights and attractions like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the 1000-year-old Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many more. These landmarks adorned with festive lights look all the more extraordinary during Christmas time. The tour will also take you through Trafalgar Square with its famous Norwegian Christmas tree, and Piccadilly Circus with its flashing neon billboards. A live guide and a multilingual audio guide on board the bus will impart exciting stories and facts about the parts of London the tour passes.
You can choose to book this tour either on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Boxing Day. Safe to say, you won’t be disappointed either way!
- Panoramic Tour of London
- 24 Hr Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tour (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
- Entrance to Attractions
- Additional Gratuities
- Food and Beverages
Audio Guide Languages
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Brazilian, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Japanese
Child tickets and family tickets of 2 adults and 2 children are available at a reduced rate. Head to the checkout page for more information!
In the next step of your booking, select the day you want to take the tour on:
- On Christmas Eve
- On Christmas Day
- On Boxing Day
Know Before You Go
Dates and Tour Timings
Christmas Eve - 24 Dec
Christmas Day - 25 Dec
Boxing Day - 26 Dec
Tours take place at 5 PM, 6 PM, 7 PM, and 8 PM.
1 hr 45 min
The tour on Boxing Day will be a hop-on-hop-off tour. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the tour will be a non-stop one.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the Golden Tour Visitor Center in Victoria, London.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - Golden Tours, Visitor Center, Victoria.
From Victoria Tube Station: Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.