Colosseum 1.5 Hours Express Guided Tour
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the Colosseum as your professional guide takes you through its nooks and corners. Choose from an English or Spanish guided tour and enjoy skip-the-line priority access, saving you the hassle of tedious lines so that you can make the most of your time when in Rome.
- Visit the world-famous Colosseum and skip the winding ticketing queues on this immersive tour of one of Italy's most popular destinations
- With a professional and knowledgable bilingual guide, pick up on exciting quirks and trivia about the Colosseum, and what makes it a must-visit
- Discover the ordered beauty of the Colosseum and the savage encounters that took place within it!
- Don’t miss a word of the guided tour with wireless audio headsets provided on entry
- With these tickets you also get to explore the Forum and Palatine Hill at your own accord
After meeting your tour guide at the designated meeting point, head to the dominating Colosseum. Here, you will be able to skip the long ticketing line and make your way directly through security and into the world’s largest amphitheater ever constructed. Learn all about the theatre’s fierce past as your tour guide tells you stories about the infamous gladiator games. Believed to have been constructed as a gift from ancient emperors to the Roman people, this grand outdoor amphitheater once served as the epicenter for entertainment, hosting various public spectacles and games.
After this, you can head over to the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum and explore it at your own free will. The forum gives you a glimpse into the founding of the ancient Roman empire. The Palatine Hill, although less popular than its next-door neighbour, the Colosseum, is a green haven. Surprisingly peaceful, this is a place where you can escape the crowds and contemplate your surroundings.
- Skip the line ticket to Colosseum
- Bilingual Guide
- Wireless audio headsets
- Additional Gratuities
English and Spanish
Know Before You Go
The Colosseum opens at 8:30 AM and closes at sundown!
English Guided Tour
10:15 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:15 PM and 1:30 PM
Spanish Guided Tour
11:30 AM and 1:30 PM
The Colosseum has a step-free main entrance, flat smooth interior, and elevator to the upper levels for the physically impaired.
- Best Time to Visit - To avoid the infamous summer heat and crowds, plan your visit anytime between November through February.
- Before rushing in to explore the building’s interior, take the time to appreciate the exterior. Although just one-third of the structure remains, it is an architectural marvel worth pausing for.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to your guide at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.