Barcelona Gaudí: Sagrada Familia & Casa Batllo Guided Tour
Take a half-day tour of Barcelona and discover the creative genius of one of the most influential architects in the Catalan region, Antoni Gaudi! With a guided tour of Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and Casa Batllo, this experience assures a wholesome taste of Barcelona’s best!
- Familiarise yourself with Antoni Gaudi’s one-of-a-kind style on this half-day excursion through Barcelona!
- With a professional bilingual tour guide and dedicated transfers arranged, this experience could not be more convenient
- Start the day with a guided visit to Sagrada Familia, renowned for its decorated towers and geometrical shapes
- Head over to Park Guell for a walking tour and discover its lush parks and quirky buildings, showcasing the artist’s creative genius
- Discover a fabulous mix of culture, shopping, and gastronomy, along with Gaudi's Casa Batllo and La Pedrera on your walking tour of Barcelona’s iconic avenue, Passeig de Gràcia
- Gain admission into the renovated apartment of Casa Batlló and find out how it brought Gaudi’s remarkable work into the spotlight with a guided tour
When in Barcelona, one must tour its most significant Modernist works, inclusive of Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Batlló & Passeig de Gràcia! This half-day excursion will take you through Antoni Gaudi’s varied body of work. Board an air-conditioned motor coach and get started with a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn about its history and significance while picking up on Gaudi’s striking architectural prowess. Afterward, head back to the bus and drive down to Park Güell, where Gaudi's imagination presents itself in sheer excellence, in the form of a public park! Combining the naturalist with organic, this is Gaudi at his peak! Positioned at the perfect vantage point in Barcelona, this iconic park has quirky buildings, lush parks, and unique details that amuse even the most cynical of visitors.
After an insightful tour, head over to Passeig de Gràcia for your walking tour. Here, among certain prestigious brand shops, one can find Casa Milà La Pedrera and Casa Batlló! If La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudi’s imagination, then Casa Batlló’s use of vivid colors and illuminations, make it one of Passeig de Gràcia crowning jewels!
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual Guide
- Radio Guide System
- Sagrada Familia Admission Ticket with Guided Tour
- Walking Tour of Park Guell
- Walking Tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera”)
- Casa Batlló Entrance Fee
- Casa Milà "La Pedrera" Admission Ticket
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Infants aged 3 years and below enjoy this experience for free. Children aged 4 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
English and Spanish
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired language of the tour:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
Know Before You Go
1st Nov 2019- 31st March 2020
- Daily except Wed & Sun
- Departure at 2:00 PM
- Presentation starts at 1:45 PM
- Guided visit of Sagrada Familia
- Walking tour of Park Guell
- Walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia
- Admission to Casa Batlló with guided tour
- Sagrada Familia is a catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately: no tank tops, shorts or sandals as well as clothing oriented to the celebration of any kind.
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please, be aware that the tour includes 3 hours of Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sports events, cultural events, official acts, and public works).
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is - Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer Sardenya 311
- The ticketing office is 25 meters away from the temple of Sagrada Familia, next to a building with a board captioned ‘Sardenya 311’
- You can find this spot right opposite a restaurant called Aitor.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Julià Travel Tours & Tickets Carrer de Sardenya, 311.
- These Bus lines stop near Carrer de Sardenya 311: 33, 34, B24, D50.
- These Train lines stop near Carrer de Sardenya 311: R1, R2N, R2S, R4, R7.
- These Metro lines stop near Carrer de Sardenya 311: L2, L5.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.