Casa Batlló: Theatrical visit
Get an exclusive tour of the Casa Batlló by Gaudi himself, or the family maid, Mrs. Ramoneta and tour the iconic building in the most engaging way possible. Find out hidden secrets and intriguing anecdotes about the daily life of the bourgeoisie!
- Head out to Barcelona’s iconic landmark, Casa Batlló, a renovated apartment building deemed to be a testament to Gaudi's architectural mastery
- Learn about the building along with its many quirks from your Gaudi-impersonating tour guide, or the family maid, Mrs Ramoneta for some laughs
- Find out hushed stories and secrets about its construction and the day-to-day life of the bourgeoisie in the early 20th century
- With additional benefits such as free wifi, functional elevators, wheelchair access, and information in Braille, your trip is guaranteed to be a success
Take a deep dive into the creative universe of Antoni Gaudi, a true genius of Catalan modernism! Enter the gates to Casa Batlló, a renovated apartment in Passeig de Gràcia that helped bring Gaudi’s remarkable work in the spotlight. This unique sightseeing experience is sure to make you wonder about Gaudi and his intriguing ways of working.
What better way to tour his fascinating architectural creation than by an immersive tour by him (a professional tour guide impersonating him). Be greeted by the family’s maid, Mrs. Ramoneta and be entertained by the 1-hour performance-cum-tour put on by this fabulous team. Learn about the house, it’s many secrets, intriguing stories, and its overall construction, all while getting a taste of the early 20th century daily life of the bourgeoisie!
- Fast-track entrance into Casa Batlló
- Guided Tour
Ages 6 and below go free.
Know Before You Go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Operational on Sundays at 5:00 PM
Casa Batlló is wheelchair accessible and also has information in Braille.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Make your way to Casa Batlló (Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Board trams MD, R2, R2N or R2S and get off at Passeig de Gracia tram stop.
This station is right across from the attraction.
Board metro L2, L3 or L4 and get off at Passeig de Gracia metro stop.
This station is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
Validity This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.